Live Stoners First Marijuana Meeting of New Congress Looks Very Positive for Reform

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sam’s Crack / Gold Glue / 3 Bears OG
In watching this very interesting federal banking hearing on the hill I came away with the feeeling it won’t be long before this bill gets passed, maybe 5-6 months which is a length of time but short considering 50+ Flippin years I’ve waited for our leaders to act .....

A lot of proponents and some naysayers but one thing even the naysayers couldn’t deny was the fact everyday we are putting people at risk running a Cash Only Business and an example was given about a Marine who served our Country showed up at his first day as a dispensary guard - He was SHOT TO DEATH during a ROBBERY of the CASH ..... He left behind a wife and three kids and he was pumped when he went to work, he had just got accepted to take a test to become a Police Officer, tears ran down my face as I listened to this and many other tear jerking stories of innocent folks and there issues running cash business and their employees who can’t get loans because they work for federally illegal business even though they pay taxes .....

The Banking Bill could of prevented this tragic event from ever happening, sad to think our lawmakers failed to even listen to the bill for six years - they would not even have a hearing until just this last Wednesday 2/13/2019 ... Sad a young man is dead and left a wife and kids - he was only 24 years old ....

Legalization Steps are being taken everyday, albeit small sometimes but even the smallest are a step closer to marijuana reform ....

Here the link for those of interest ...

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/key-moments-from-the-first-marijuana-hearing-of-the-new-congress/

Back