New Grower First indoor grow

after going through post and reading and research the discoloration of these fat man Autos was concerning I thought it may be TMV or a mosaic virus they seem to be the only ones affected so I transplanted them to an outdoor location Blackberry seem unaffected and then there 4 in the grow box
20181002_130306.jpg

The fat man auto pineapple at their new undisclosed location didn't want to take any chances of them being infectious to the other ones maybe it's nothing at all maybe just a variegation
20181002_124601.jpg

i heard of that tobacco virus before i heard of variagation,but im yet to see the tobacco virus here.variatation seems to be increasing,even had it myself.no i didnt have it my plant did :paleo:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

20181003_200842.jpg
does this look about right tryin some lst while they are still flexible I did this last night and this morning one side head exploded into new growth where I had put the bigger leaves down

20181003_130646.jpg
they deem to be growing really well all I've been doing is giving them water and once a week a ten-to-one milk and wature mixture about 1 oz of milk to a liter of water here are about 3 weeks old now should I start using nutrients for them I was looking at some Fox Farms Big Bloom and tiger bloom when it goes into flowering

Back