New Grower First indoor grow

what beautiful colours you done a fine job here pal i only just come across your grow i gave you a little rep :slap: and thanks for posting on afn
Hey thanks man i am very pleased with mu results am thanks to all the help from afn members
what beautiful colours you done a fine job here pal i only just come across your grow i gave you a little rep :slap: and thanks for posting on afn
Thanks afn is really great couldnt have done it without everyones help

I already started with grow number 2 some mephisto grapey walter will start a new journal as soon as these othee 2 are finished
You don't realise how much journals help other growers and its great to have it to look back on in future as a reference also I'm just popping a couple of sour hound any day now just waiting on my 2 finishing up

Hey thanks man i am very pleased with mu results am thanks to all the help from afn members

Thanks afn is really great couldnt have done it without everyones help
This is a great site and some great people some go out and beyond to help another grower I can assure you of that I'll not name no names but I got very sick and had be put in hospital for a month I had a grow going and I lost it because no one to water for me and got out had no money no seeds and they was a few here stepped up and landed a hand to me and I'm very great full for them I've got a couple growing now they are about 2 weeks old and I couldn't done it without this site I've learned so so much..

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

This is a great site and some great people some go out and beyond to help another grower I can assure you of that I'll not name no names but I got very sick and had be put in hospital for a month I had a grow going and I lost it because no one to water for me and got out had no money no seeds and they was a few here stepped up and landed a hand to me and I'm very great full for them I've got a couple growing now they are about 2 weeks old and I couldn't done it without this site I've learned so so much..

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
met friends for life on here pal

Cut blackberry number 3 about the same weight as the others wet frost an smells awsome
20181114_175205.jpg

Attachments

• 20181114_175153.jpg
    20181114_175153.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 33
Back