First grow, really could use some help

Reaction score
Hello Autoflower,
I am glad I fould a place with such experiance and community.
TLDR:
light: 2x 36W Sansi LED Grow + 14W of LED stripes in corners
temp: 24C day 10C night
oldest Auto Mazar by Dutch Passion (far left) is 12 weeks
Cream Mango (front left) is 11 weeks
2 on the right side Think Fast by Dutch Passion 7 weeks since switch
What's wrong with my plants?

Whole story:
I took the leap and started my first grow, popped 2 Auto Mazar and 2 Think Fast. When after a week the soil was still damp, I realised I should not have added the outdoor clay from my land. 2 plants died, 2 plants were saved. I popped one more Think Fast and the Mango Cream, used substrate and everything seemed fine. All four grew well and the plan was to put the autos outside when I switch to flower indoors.
When the time came, I didn't find it in my heart to put the pretty growing autos outside for fear of deer and other animals.
Thus I switched to 12-12 and kept all four inside. This presented quite some problems as my tent is really small (40cmx40cm). I have 4,5litre fabric pots which fit quite tightly inside. Thus I do not pick them up. This presents challenge to watering properly, as I can't control the runoff.
I use Canna Soil fertilizers. Now it is 2ml bloom, 1ml canazym, 1ml boost per 1,5litre water. I give this to plants every 2-3 days.
I noticed some burned tips, I thought nute-burn so lessened the dose. But they seem burned only on top, so maybe light stress? I tried pulling bulbs higher but I have no more space.

The Cream Mango is closest to harvest (half clear, half cloudy at 11weeks), I've already tried vaping it and I like it but there is still space for improvement.
The Auto Mazar is the largest of them all. It takes up about half the surface and is maturing quite slowly. There are only white pistils at 12 weeks.
Think Fast still has way to go at 7 weeks of flower (although the vendor claims 7 weeks of flowering is enough).

What adjustments should I make?

Attachments

• img01.JPG
    img01.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 75
  • img02.JPG
    img02.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
The plants are still maturing VERY slowly. I have 50% cloudy trichomes on the most ripe buds. The weather situation is evolving though. It's getting colder still. I'm looking at temps going from 10C (night min) - 24C (day max) to 6C - 15C.
My concerns are:
1) Is the slow maturation caused by low temperatures or is it some deficiency?
2) If even lower temperatures are coming, should I go on, or just chop?

I faced exactly the same dilemma two weeks ago. Temps dropped AND we had almost a week of rainy weather. I ended up chopping last week and I'm glad I did. I found a few leaves with a little mould/fungus on them. Buds are clear of fungus, so I ended up OK.

Edit: just noticed you are in a tent. Could you put a heat lamp in there to bring the night temps up into the 12 degree range?

Thank you for an answer. I really feel kind od lost here.
So I get you think the slow maturation is caused by temperatures rather than a deficiency? The leaves don't look 100% healthy though, do they?
I guess I could add a small panel, but it would have to be really small. 40*40cm tent only. Maybe some heating e27 bulb?

For temperature I was thinking something like a heatlamp because it is small and compact. It could raise the overnight temp by two to four degrees, just enough to keep the plants happy.

I was hoping someone else would post as well. I'm a noob at growing weed so I can only offer limited help.

you might try posting those pictures in the Autoflower Infirmary where they will probably get more attention.

Mostly what I see is uniform yellowing on lower leaves which seems like a nitrogen deficiency to me. It is normal for plants to take nutrients out of older leaves to put into fruit/seed production at the end of a season. This is where a more experienced grower's advice would help. I don't know what normal looks like for weed at your stage of development.

Try the Infermary and see if you get a better answer there.

Do you mean something like this?
bulb
Seems a bit of an overkill. I have 86W of light and I'm looking to add 100W heat?
I'm getting quite scared here. It is only 8C and raining. Forecast says this stays for a couple of days.

Yup. Was thinking something like that.

I see you can pick up a tiny space heater for almost the same $. Check a local hardware store to see whats available.
Amazon product

@420Forever Can you get this guy some help? I really don't know anything about small grow spaces.

Are those temps in the first post inside the tent/living space? Dang that's cold at night. I like to sleep in a cold room, but not that cold. :nono:

Do you have a hygrometer? What is your humidity at those lower temps?

Hello Autoflower,
TLDR:

Whole story:
I took the leap and started my first grow, popped 2 Auto Mazar and 2 Think Fast. When after a week the soil was still damp, I realised I should not have added the outdoor clay from my land. 2 plants died, 2 plants were saved. I popped one more Think Fast and the Mango Cream, used substrate and everything seemed fine. All four grew well and the plan was to put the autos outside when I switch to flower indoors.
When the time came, I didn't find it in my heart to put the pretty growing autos outside for fear of deer and other animals.
Thus I switched to 12-12 and kept all four inside. This presented quite some problems as my tent is really small (40cmx40cm). I have 4,5litre fabric pots which fit quite tightly inside. Thus I do not pick them up. This presents challenge to watering properly, as I can't control the runoff.
I use Canna Soil fertilizers. Now it is 2ml bloom, 1ml canazym, 1ml boost per 1,5litre water. I give this to plants every 2-3 days.
I noticed some burned tips, I thought nute-burn so lessened the dose. But they seem burned only on top, so maybe light stress? I tried pulling bulbs higher but I have no more space.

The Cream Mango is closest to harvest (half clear, half cloudy at 11weeks), I've already tried vaping it and I like it but there is still space for improvement.
The Auto Mazar is the largest of them all. It takes up about half the surface and is maturing quite slowly. There are only white pistils at 12 weeks.
Think Fast still has way to go at 7 weeks of flower (although the vendor claims 7 weeks of flowering is enough).

What's your RH? If you have high RH you might want to try a dehumidifier. It would lower RH and increase the temp a bit. The temp variation is probably causing some stress on the girls. You should try and control that, and the RH. Get a VPD table, you can use it as a "base guide". Before looking for defs try to manage the environment.

Hello Autoflower,
TLDR:

Whole story:

I may be wrong but you probably have an RH issue, beside the temp. Just saw the pics. I say iy because the tent is a bit crowded, and you did not mention how you take care of ventilation. Check the RH, use a VPD table and go from there.

Back