New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

As for drying, I have a clothes drying rack that I hang it on. I'd do it in the grow tent but the cellar is too damp so I've got a lil DR 90 tent with a carbon filter that I put in my bedroom just for drying.

It works... Dunno how much longer I'll be able to do it tho, my son is already asking questions! (He's 2yrs old) [emoji1462]
Try drying in brown paper bags.. Works great and cuts down on the smell

congrats on the harvest mini :slap: very nice indeed,enjoy mate.
Great stuff for your first grow and you didnt get the ph and root problems that were predicted earlier on in this thread.I must admit i had my doubts but you nailed it.
Your bubblicious looks like it will do even better than the blue mystic.
Well grew.
Thank you sir! Much appreciated and I'm very happy to have you followed along my first grow. I had same doubts too but I'm glad I got through. I will try one of your recommendations in your message. Maybe coco coir or growstone or kind soil. So many goodies to try. It seems like my growing journey just put up to a good start and I think I got a long way to go. A very fun and interesting hobby. :)

Thank you Ripper! I will get some of them in the brown paper bags soon.
Your doing great bro.. Just slapped ya.. Check this from my chop yesterday..

image.jpeg

Thank you sir! Much appreciated and I'm very happy to have you followed along my first grow. I had same doubts too but I'm glad I got through. I will try one of your recommendations in your message. Maybe coco coir or growstone or kind soil. So many goodies to try. It seems like my growing journey just put up to a good start and I think I got a long way to go. A very fun and interesting hobby. :)
I certainly think uve got a :greenthumb: for growing Ganja imo best hobby ever I loved it when growing photo period plants and now with autos it's even more fun

Back