New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

Nice to see you enjoying your first home made bud Mini! Me and Mrs Vlad haven't paid for weed for nearly 8 years now.. If you get a good yield it'll last you a long time.

Hey... What was the hit like off that bud? Looks pretty strong. [emoji1360]

Wonderfull, my brother!

Weather is good these days, so my tomatos have moved to the balcony permanenty. Today Her Ladyship was at our favourite greenhouse shop. She took a small bushy Fussy Wyssy tomato and Honeyoe strawberry plants home for me. I had to stay home and install my new tent, mix 30 L soil and get my Automazars in 10 L airpots.

I have a seedling of danish breed named Alien OG Auto. If it is a lady, she will live on the balcony as well. It is an outdoor strain. If it is a she and she get too high, I will move her to a greenhouse. I live in an appartment building, so have to stay stealhy.

You live an apartment and have a greenhouse . Oh wow, I'd love to have one 20feetx20feet greenhouse some day. I like outdoors grow too but when it rain it can get flower rot.

Nice to see you enjoying your first home made bud Mini! Me and Mrs Vlad haven't paid for weed for nearly 8 years now.. If you get a good yield it'll last you a long time.

Hey... What was the hit like off that bud? Looks pretty strong. [emoji1360]
Hit hard but not right away, 5 mins I can feel head high. Very good. I am tired of paying for weed too. :)

You live an apartment and have a greenhouse . Oh wow, I'd love to have one 20feetx20feet greenhouse some day. I like outdoors grow too but when it rain it can get flower rot.
Our friends have a greenhouse in the garden. I can have a single big plant at their place.

Back