New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

L
Here is Bubblicious today:

As you can see below, I tucked in those large fan leaves below those undergrowths so they can expose more to sun light. I also plucked off four largest fan leaves at the lowest bottom nodes so Bubblicious can concentrate more energies to new growths and side branches' growths. Feel bad about plucking off stuff off it but hopefully that would do the trick. Right?

6c167a2c7333506d4745bb6ea6c5931f.jpg

Here is what it looks like 9 hours later:

323d5c1ba04f568144c69a724556cbef.jpg

Those larger fan leaves, located at upper nodes, came back up and reaching for sun light. They cover those side branches again. I am ok with that as long as It reaches for one cm higher everyday. I am happy :)

Here is a peak of the main stem. What I can see is all lower nodes are 3/4 inch spacing out evenly. Main stem's diameter is roughly 1 cm as big as BlueMystic 's main stem right now.

059e52b91380669507e00ec306e2812e.jpg

More photos:

da68073744b4ab23994b68a0856e5d32.jpg

b364bab9753c1229bf0ec5cb8fa94028.jpg

598d0933c8c7e2ec47083a1aeb96f44f.jpg

ad267354b59ee5d9accb3d6c48b21e25.jpg

ec1c48ab019271213dcf7ca07ddaf96a.jpg
Looking amazing mini real bushy removing fan leafs is OK just not two many as it can stress her as u know bro i always remove some on every grow some respond better than others do all in all looking great bro

L

Looking amazing mini real bushy removing fan leafs is OK just not two many as it can stress her as u know bro i always remove some on every grow some respond better than others do all in all looking great bro
I was very afraid of that before I plucked them off. I kindda cautiously took two fan leaves off one node for one day and wait for 24 hours and see how it responds. It seemed okay, so I then did same thing with the upper nodes. I am not gonna take more off her in next few days. Just to be safe. There are a lot of room for ventilation at the bottom now.

I was very afraid of that before I plucked them off. I kindda cautiously took two fan leaves off one node for one day and wait for 24 hours and see how it responds. It seemed okay, so I then did same thing with the upper nodes. I am not gonna take more off her in next few days. Just to be safe. There are a lot of room for ventilation at the bottom now.
Yeah that's sounds perfect I take of a couple at a time and then leave her for a week

There is a lot of room for air at the bottom of the container. Please watch this video and you will find the logic to it' system. I never seen anyone done this so I give it a first try. Somehows it's interesting for me.

It looks like an interesting system.. But jeez... That man can talk.. I had to switch off cos he was frying my brain! [emoji23][emoji23]

It looks like an interesting system.. But jeez... That man can talk.. I had to switch off cos he was frying my brain! [emoji23][emoji23]
Sorry man. I could not find better video on my youtube app at that time. There was a similar better one but I couldn't find it. Here is the better version.

By the way, you cracked me up laughing with your response to the video . Haha

Back