New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

This video is shorter and the guy is very much smart with his grow skill in his channel.

I will probably post some of my pictures showing how I made my container, which has some modifications.
Thanks mate! I'm glad you like it.

Nice post want to try this method sometime in the near future

This video is shorter and the guy is very much smart with his grow skill in his channel.

I will probably post some of my pictures showing how I made my container, which has some modifications.
Thanks mate! I'm glad you like it.

Really interesting, not seen this style before.

I'm a noob but from what I can see, great results so far :greenthumb:

Yes, she will get (1ml Micro+2ml Grow+2ml Bloom + 1ml Flora) per one gallon. I planned on feeding her this much but I think It may be too much, since nutes are still plenty in FFOF soil. Rite?
Everyone makes the hype about ffof soil and yes they are right about seedlings, but later in flower and such it needs nutes as normal.....

Everyone makes the hype about ffof soil and yes they are right about seedlings, but later in flower and such it needs nutes as normal.....
Yeah man. I don't know what the fuss with people about FFOF soil with seedlings. Maybe it's just pH problem. My Auto Blue Mystic seedling was in solo cup filled with FFOF soil and she loved it a lot. I love it too. My Bubblicous seedling is having same treatment too and I don't see any problem with that. You're definitely right about that. :thumbsup:

Yeah try it. It doesn't cost much. I wish I could have better breeders' seeds to mess around with this system. What is your fav breeder?
Mmm not tried alot of auto breeders only dp and Barney's but I wasn't in total control with dp mazar grow but wow they girls got heat stress n alsorts of neglect but bounced back great and Barney's blue cheese was like photo quality hard choice but so far Barney's has done it for me as grew out there photo strains aswell with great success but know I'm autos all the way

Mmm not tried alot of auto breeders only dp and Barney's but I wasn't in total control with dp mazar grow but wow they girls got heat stress n alsorts of neglect but bounced back great and Barney's blue cheese was like photo quality hard choice but so far Barney's has done it for me as grew out there photo strains aswell with great success but know I'm autos all the way
Oh wow. That's pretty cool. I'll try those breeders out. I think photos would love this system very much too. I am very low on my herbs so I prefer autos now. When I get my feet wet a bit, I go for photos with heavy yield. Thanks bud!

Oh wow. That's pretty cool. I'll try those breeders out. I think photos would love this system very much too. I am very low on my herbs so I prefer autos now. When I get my feet wet a bit, I go for photos with heavy yield. Thanks bud!
No problem go check my first grow with Barney's it's from seed to harvest it'll show you what the strain is like

Her top has more white pistils. Some of smaller leaves around her top are curly and probably are going to extend out more.
449617b025e5a83794d460d4160b8c94.jpg

316c43d819c26bff7c8732a4d348a744.jpg

b41d0c87439a60801dc76c208fa88a0c.jpg

Bubblicious got transplanted to a solo cup and I plan to have it built more roots for another week before getting it to a 5 gallons container.
38c0a299b6c3f8cdc08b81b6add1e603.jpg

That twisting could be a bit of light/heat stress.

Back