New Grower First Grow Led+Hps ( Blackberry Kush + DinaFem Critical2.0) (Autos)

IceWater421

IceWater Mephisto x2 ( Journal )
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackberry Kush
Hey everyone thanks for checking out my grow journal :hookah: !
I will be using Advanced Nutes hobbyist bundle along with big bud,b52,and Over Drive picked to go with these nutes after talking with A Train :d5:.

I am growing in a 3x3 Secret Jardin Dr 90 tent using pro mix bx with added lime .
For pot's I am using 5 gallon smart pots and I also picked up a 3gallon air pot to see what there about. I also have a exhale bag for added c02.

For Led I am using a Apollo 6 was able to get one cheap in store with a 3 year warranty . Next Led I get will be the Mars 600 to add with the Apollo 6.

I will be adding my hps into the mix for lighting around the second week of bloom I figure. I have a sun systems 2 250/400 watt hps/m.h system. Bulb is a eye hortilux hps 430 watt bulb . which I was told is fine to run in my system.

I am thinking of using r.o water and up\ing cal mag because I have read a lot about cal-mag issues and led's. It's first grow using a led so any input /ideas /suggestions would be much appreciated !

My last few grows I have ran into problems with lock out and deficiencies so im really hoping with your guys advice / help I can break free from these issues and get some harvests like I have seen done on this site.

If I forgot anything let me know and I will add , first ever journal but have read many lol .

Last edited:
DSCF8936.JPG
DSCF8942.JPG
DSCF8942.JPG

There only a about a week old from when seeds cracked open ( : I thought they where a few days older till I looked back on my calendar . Sorry about double pick just figuring this out as I go.

There not much to look at right now but im hoping with your help they can be even half as good as grows I have seen on here !

That's some Blackberry Kush that I under fed that I asked for help on few weeks back ( : she has 9more days to go

Back