New Grower First Grow Ever (NY)

Danielsaaan

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey all,

Others have recommended I do a grow journal. I’m currently growing 2 FastBuds Gelato autos in a 4x4. I’m using 5 gallon fabric pots. I have a third plant I’m trying to grow (a freebie from NACC), but it hasn’t sprouted yet. That one is FastBuds Girl Scout Cookies.

Im growing in Fox Farms Ocean Forest with Organic Perlite. For my first grow, I will be using the Fox Farm trio of nutes.

Light: Mars Hydro FCE4800 (whenever it gets to me — shipped today — had issues with Vivosun lights I originally planned to use, so returning those).

Let me know if you see anything I should be doing differently. Definitely open to constructive criticism!

Im currently on day 4 from sprout. The picture attached is from Day 3. I’ll take some more pictures after work tonight!

Attachments

• 75EAF469-03BB-4C76-8128-C047EAB2D8E9.jpeg
    75EAF469-03BB-4C76-8128-C047EAB2D8E9.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
Not too far from you guys. Dope! And yea, I heard the FFOF was a little hot, so only giving water for the first few weeks
Most go with happy frog for autos but some make ocean forest work for them. You could fill container with OF and hollow out spot for seedstarter mix for seedlings

Back