efa7bbb5acaec2e8c700406070ae606f.jpg
fce4fb4ac53084c3a5ce608016a28192.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 28
Still looking good [emoji16]
ce509ecf657becd6a8a443aeadd79196.jpg
062b7367a508fc9cb73ea5ddea6087b6.jpg

Do any of you guys know how to choose the pic for my diary that comes up in the feed. It keeps bringing up a picture of a bottle of cal mag. It's so annoying

Looking good! Nice white Roots. I'm glad your Barney's Farm experience is better than mine. Every freebie I've ever grown from them has been perfect but the only time I ever bought a pack the whole thing was a dud. I had a few friends on another forum that bought Barney's Farm all at the same time and then we were all starting together and we all got bad seeds so I've never bought another pack.

Looking good! Nice white Roots. I'm glad your Barney's Farm experience is better than mine. Every freebie I've ever grown from them has been perfect but the only time I ever bought a pack the whole thing was a dud. I had a few friends on another forum that bought Barney's Farm all at the same time and then we were all starting together and we all got bad seeds so I've never bought another pack.

Sorry to hear that man. Yea I've been reading some bad things about their seeds, not many diaries online. I just picked them up when I was in Amsterdam a while back and when I started growing I had them. For my second grow I'm thinking Dutch passion they have some great autos.

Sorry to hear that man. Yea I've been reading some bad things about their seeds, not many diaries online. I just picked them up when I was in Amsterdam a while back and when I started growing I had them. For my second grow I'm thinking Dutch passion they have some great autos.

I can't say enough about Dutch Passion. Here's a right up that Tony did on his blog of A grow I had here on afn.

https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/ne...ds-grown-in-coco-fibre-under-led-grow-lights/

Back