Indoor First Coco Grow - Runtz & Stardawg

20210813_170555.jpg

Dry Weight for Forbidden Runtz big girl.

I still have another bag left drying. So once that bag is dry she is around 7oz no doubt.

Quite a bit of larf tbh but also some good buds in there. Im certain it was due to a hot environment in the summer.

But, i have another forbidden runtz due in a few weeks so im hoping for around 10-11oz in total of forbidden runtz.

Thanks

Stardawg now chopped and drying

9915A048-0BC1-4638-8B9B-1CC6C294ED4B.jpeg

View attachment 1354860
Dry Weight for Forbidden Runtz big girl.

I still have another bag left drying. So once that bag is dry she is around 7oz no doubt.

Quite a bit of larf tbh but also some good buds in there. Im certain it was due to a hot environment in the summer.

But, i have another forbidden runtz due in a few weeks so im hoping for around 10-11oz in total of forbidden runtz.

Thanks

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz for a surprize :eyebrows: ppp

Stardawg yielded 134g so far. I have a box of big buds drying and two brown paper bags drying a couple of smaller buds.

Great harvest in my eyes when all I did was leaf tuck her!

Back