New Grower First autoflower grow Buddha seeds

Little update I'm at day 18 from seed I need a bit of help figuring out when to give my girl nutes

Attachments

• IMG_2044.JPG
    IMG_2044.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2045.JPG
    IMG_2045.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2058.JPG
    IMG_2058.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 105
That will depend on what program of fertilizers you are using. I run Dynagro and start out at 2 weeks with 1/4 dose. I use that concentration every watering provided they dont dry out. There are many others that do things differently and I am sure some more advanced players will be along soon. You might look into the Tang fert program here on afn. It seems to be all the rage. There be monsters out there...

That will depend on what program of fertilizers you are using. I run Dynagro and start out at 2 weeks with 1/4 dose. I use that concentration every watering provided they dont dry out. There are many others that do things differently and I am sure some more advanced players will be along soon. You might look into the Tang fert program here on afn. It seems to be all the rage. There be monsters out there...
I'm gonna start the fox farms trio I just don't know when to start giving her grow big

A little update on my buddha seeds autoflower have no idea what strain this is

Attachments

• IMG_2070.JPG
    IMG_2070.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2066.JPG
    IMG_2066.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 93
Since your using snapchat, can I make a request for some dogface pics? Or rainbow mouth? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Day 20 Before nutes and after. Hope she likes her food

Attachments

• IMG_2075.JPG
    IMG_2075.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2076.JPG
    IMG_2076.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 106
They look healthy. It will seem like forever but you will turn around and it will be time for harvest. If they are not perfect you will have to chop them up and light them on fire. Oh wait, you can do that if they are perfect too.

Smoke of you got 'em, and I am betting you do.

Get to it!

Back