New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

Dude can't believe i missed this!!! :bow: to you gezzer! :D
Better late then never.....:D
Maybe a silly question..... But how are ya watering them under the screen? :peace: oh and max rep for your scrogging skills!! :D

Welcome sir, I'm watering using a 2L plastic measuring jug, the ScrOG is 12" from the soil so enough room to work with :peace: Hazy

congrads on bom nom! that panoramic is spectacular!:bow::bow: you are the scrogulator! :booya:cant rep you yet! gotta spread the fert, but when i can it will be a double tap!:howdy:

congrads on bom nom! that panoramic is spectacular!:bow::bow: you are the scrogulator! :booya:cant rep you yet! gotta spread the fert, but when i can it will be a double tap!:howdy:

Glad you're enjoying the view across the ScrOG, my good man :peace: Hazy

Hi Hazy...I first saw this over at ACD and signed up here just to follow your grow. Outstanding work! I'm hoping to pick up some TD seeds (among others) when I hit Amsterdam in December and TD will be my first auto grow. I'll be using this thread as a reference, for sure. :wiz:

Hi Hazy...I first saw this over at ACD and signed up here just to follow your grow. Outstanding work! I'm hoping to pick up some TD seeds (among others) when I hit Amsterdam in December and TD will be my first auto grow. I'll be using this thread as a reference, for sure. :wiz:

Welcome my fellow ACDer, good to have you here :smokebuds: Yeah i'm going to try to make it over to Mokum before the New Year, just incase the dreaded wietpas does actualy happen.

Anyway there are some great grows going on here, and the people are soooo friendly. If you want to see some real ScrOG maddness check Taviddude's grow https://www.autoflower.org/f5/think-different-scrog-4x4-flood-drain-table-co2-10930.html It blows my mind. enjoy the rest of the show :peace: Hazy

WEEK 8 DAY 54

So today i have changed the feeding regime, checked with Agito and now they are getting 1½ml Fish Mix and 3ml bloom. just want to try and push them along a bit now :peace: Hazy

F@&k de Wietpas

hazy-albums-pics-picture134977-dscf1633.jpg

Last edited:
Im sorry but what does that say in the pic.....

Day 55 update with pics, It looks like the front plant is going to be ready a little ahead of the other two, it was always more advanced from day 1. The so called runt has come into it's own now, much greener than the others and has a long way to go, also got my 40x magnifier today, so have spent most of the day staring at trichs. :peace: Hazy

Last edited:
Back