New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

An informative thread from start to finish backed up with some great pics. Great work :thumbs:

WEEK 8 DAY 50

Photo Update: Here are some close-up shots :peace: Hazy

lovely tric shots makes me all moist........

And now for something completely different

Last edited:
Hey Muddy,if I have stunted my babies will they still grow or should I start over? They are growing so slow im not sure they will ever catch up!Also my better 1/2 says we shaold try to use Miracle Grow Potting soil,should I or stay with plane potting soil?

Hey Muddy,if I have stunted my babies will they still grow or should I start over? They are growing so slow im not sure they will ever catch up!Also my better 1/2 says we shaold try to use Miracle Grow Potting soil,should I or stay with plane potting soil?

This is Hazy's thread, so please start a new thread in New Growers and ask your questions there. Not good forum etiquette to ask questions about your grow in someone else's journal.

Back