FC-E4800-Mars Hydro Black Friday Gift

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo1: This is literally the only place I ever win anything :crying:. I don't even buy scratch-offs because of my luck! @Marshydro Thank you for being an amazing contributor to AFN. You guys rock! Also, thank you to the AFN fam for just being the coolest cats out there. Closing in on my first anniversary for growing and I wouldn't have made it this far without any of you. Happy Holidays!!

:vibe::thanks::smoking:

Congratulations @YoungGrassh0pper . Didn't you already win one of these? Better get a lotto ticket.

Now, if you win again, I might have to question the "random" winner part. :rofl: :crying:

:crying: :crying: I've been buying 50/50 tickets when I go to the bar for 5 years... Only person in my group who haven't won. Everyone has won multiple times lol I won a $25 voucher (which would have been used for a tent tbh). I'm entering for the light, so you gotta enter every question. Since I won the tent, I'm actually going to request that @Marshydro re-roll my number to give someone a shot at the voucher so it will be used.

:crying: :crying: I've been buying 50/50 tickets when I go to the bar for 5 years... Only person in my group who haven't won. Everyone has won multiple times lol I won a $25 voucher (which would have been used for a tent tbh). I'm entering for the light, so you gotta enter every question. Since I won the tent, I'm actually going to request that @Marshydro re-roll my number to give someone a shot at the voucher so it will be used.
You won it with exact same odds as everybody else, so you really should use that voucher to buy something to put inside the tent instead of feeling guilty about winning :goodluck:

Congrats man!!!!

By you winning the tent, it saves me from rewiring an outlet in the grow room to put it on another circuit, so I could run another tent in the room.
Thanks man! :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

You won it with exact same odds as everybody else, so you really should use that voucher to buy something to put inside the tent instead of feeling guilty about winning :goodluck:
The tent will need an exhaust..... lol

I guess I'm just trying to spread the happiness, but you're definitely right.

Congrats man!!!!

By you winning the tent, it saves me from rewiring an outlet in the grow room to put it on another circuit, so I could run another tent in the room.
Thanks man! :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

I was stoned when I first read I won so it didn't register that the actual size was 5x5 until now :crying:. I'll have to do some reorganizing but this will be perfect for my 5x6 open space I have in the room. It will definitely help me keep the room cleaner and I may even be able to cut back on some equipment. So I definitely understand where you coming from... I got a lot of work ahead of me in the room, in between perpetual grows :wall:

The tent will need an exhaust..... lol

I guess I'm just trying to spread the happiness, but you're definitely right.

I was stoned when I first read I won so it didn't register that the actual size was 5x5 until now :crying:. I'll have to do some reorganizing but this will be perfect for my 5x6 open space I have in the room. It will definitely help me keep the room cleaner and I may even be able to cut back on some equipment. So I definitely understand where you coming from... I got a lot of work ahead of me in the room, in between perpetual grows :wall:
LOL!
If I had won it, I'd have to buy another SP3000, filter, exhaust fan, humidifier, humidistat and pole fans!!! :funny:

It does good to think about things like this...............yeah, stoner thinking.:eyebrows:
I do know that if I ever added a third tent to the room, I would just have to upgrade my monitoring. Three separate monitors is not gonna work well fer me. I could do it, but it would be less stressful to have it upgraded.

Have Fun!:cheers::pass::woohoo1:

Back