OLD REVIEWS Favorite Indica Auto?

I've liked several mephisto strains for good sleep:
24Carat
Ripley's OG
Skywalker
StrawberryNuggets
CremeDeLaChem

I didn't like the SourCrack, SourLivers, ToofDecay as well for sleep, but they are nice.

I haven't had as good luck with the name brand breeders.
Really want cremedelachem. That's one of my top choices for next purchase with sour crack. Had to settle of a freebie cross with CDLC as well as a sour stomper in the mean time.

Yea me 2 m8.. gonna buy as many as I can afford when it comes back in!!
There in stock for 4/20, atleast us store. But site is so over crowded keeps crashing. Hope I can eventually get through

There in stock for 4/20, atleast us store. But site is so over crowded keeps crashing. Hope I can eventually get through

UK site not open til 22nd or 24th I think I seen on there earlier M8.. was on looking.. hope you get your hands on some.. great stuff. Does what weeds supposed to do in my humble opinion lol

UK site not open til 22nd or 24th I think I seen on there earlier M8.. was on looking.. hope you get your hands on some.. great stuff. Does what weeds supposed to do in my humble opinion lol
CDLC, sour crack, hubbabubbasmellascope successfully ordered. My 3 top choices for next meph grow so could not be happier!

World of Seeds "Afghan Kush Ryder" has been my favorite indica for a very long while..
I'll need to look into this one. Never heard of this breeder. Always excited to check a new one out. Thanks.

My favorite to date has to be Bluetoof since it always hits just right for bedtime.

Anyone try caramel cream or black cream by sweet seeds?

I'll need to look into this one. Never heard of this breeder. Always excited to check a new one out. Thanks.
I like WorldOfSeeds.
I've grown their auto NorthernLights+BigBud, and it was pretty good.
I just bought some AfghanKushRyder because it was highly recommended for sleep.

Back