New Grower Fastbuds Purple Punch

Reaction score
After 5 years went got myself a grow kit.
70x70x200cm
4inch spider farmer fan n filter
Voost™ VST120 | Full Spectrum 350 nm to 780 nm | Samsung LM301H | 120W | Fanless | Mean Well driver < That light (No idea with leds) Will this give me good results or do you think should throw in another?
Growing in biobizz light mix soil with biobizz nutrients.
Temps have been a bit low, between 65 75f (cant work out how to change to c)
humidity between 50-60
20220317_063909.jpg

So here they are 7 days from breaking the soil. Gave the first watering after an initial pot soak with root juice 2 days ago.
250 ml each with rootjuice 4ml/l bioheaven 1ml/l and activera 1ml/l.

Hoping I get better results than when I first started out. I have a little experience not much mind you maybe grown 10 15 plants previously with questionable results.

Plan on doing a bit of topping and lst so around another 2 weeks its off with their heads.

Will try to keep this updated at least weekly. Maybe more if I run into problems later on in life haha and always happy to take advice.

Cheers

After 5 years went got myself a grow kit.
70x70x200cm
4inch spider farmer fan n filter
Voost™ VST120 | Full Spectrum 350 nm to 780 nm | Samsung LM301H | 120W | Fanless | Mean Well driver < That light (No idea with leds) Will this give me good results or do you think should throw in another?
Growing in biobizz light mix soil with biobizz nutrients.
Temps have been a bit low, between 65 75f (cant work out how to change to c)
humidity between 50-60
View attachment 1432777

So here they are 7 days from breaking the soil. Gave the first watering after an initial pot soak with root juice 2 days ago.
250 ml each with rootjuice 4ml/l bioheaven 1ml/l and activera 1ml/l.

Hoping I get better results than when I first started out. I have a little experience not much mind you maybe grown 10 15 plants previously with questionable results.

Plan on doing a bit of topping and lst so around another 2 weeks its off with their heads.

Will try to keep this updated at least weekly. Maybe more if I run into problems later on in life haha and always happy to take advice.

Cheers
Good luck on your grow :thumbsup:

Back