Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

That is why I moved to Colorado. Come on down, the growing is right. And no it is not cold here on the front range, well not all the time.
Colorado was my first choice before, took me forever to talk the wife into there... then I thought damn the weather there isn't much different from here, long cold winter's, short summers.. I like I would have grow rights, they suppose to be making legal in this state in 2019 but it still comes back to the insane amount of taxes they charge in this state, high power rates, etc... I can adjust to pretty much any Place I move, I lived in Many Countries through-out the World and had no problems adjusting to any of them.. I want be in a State the weather is not so Brutal like it is here, not Raped in taxes.. I found out recently that Nevada has a Little Clause I wasn't aware of, if you live within 25miles of a dispensary you don't have grow rights I guess.. I don't want live a million miles from civilization lol...I'm not sure if that is also for card holders or applys to everyone, so I need check more into that Nevada May be out if that's the case how cold it gets around your area in Colorado and is there lots of snow? how's taxes around there, I know when I looked into Colorado the Taxes made things look appealing, it was the weather for me.. :smokeout:

What do you think, or hope, it will be... Do si Dos, Gelato or Purple Punch? :wiz: Peace bro:weed:
I don't know(I don't know any of them actually lol)... well some thing changed about that one, I need run that one discretely (so no postings) I still need to document it and all that, but they want that one done differently.. Once I get the okay, I will be able to update on here.. And you know, even if I new the name I'm unable to tell anyone until they say that is okay...I always tell ya guy's once I'm able too, I think it's cool there some Mystery to it..:headbang::smokeout:

Colorado was my first choice before, took me forever to talk the wife into there... then I thought damn the weather there isn't much different from here, long cold winter's, short summers.. I like I would have grow rights, they suppose to be making legal in this state in 2019 but it still comes back to the insane amount of taxes they charge in this state, high power rates, etc... I can adjust to pretty much any Place I move, I lived in Many Countries through-out the World and had no problems adjusting to any of them.. I want be in a State the weather is not so Brutal like it is here, not Raped in taxes.. I found out recently that Nevada has a Little Clause I wasn't aware of, if you live within 25miles of a dispensary you don't have grow rights I guess.. I don't want live a million miles from civilization lol...I'm not sure if that is also for card holders or applys to everyone, so I need check more into that Nevada May be out if that's the case how cold it gets around your area in Colorado and is there lots of snow? how's taxes around there, I know when I looked into Colorado the Taxes made things look appealing, it was the weather for me.. :smokeout:
I'm from IOWA. I too thought CO would be horrible. BUT I am surprised by how "mild" it is 10 months a year. Now I am not talking about the mountains. There you freeze. On the Front Range we are 15 minutes from the mountains and we are on a high desert. 5000 feet with 7" of rain a year and low low humidity. I can go out when it is 25F and in the sun all I need is a jacket. We get over 300 days a year of sunshine. I never need to shovel any snow, when we get ANY, as the sun melts it away in 2-3 days. I never would have believed I would enjoy the weather as much as I do. We move to Louisiana in 1980 and then to Houston in '88 to 2016. So we were used to warm hot and humid. There are jobs here and it is growing. I seriously would tell you to think about a trip here. Last week it was 55F and sunshine. I am loving it. I know I may sound like an ad, but it is lovely.

I'm from IOWA. I too thought CO would be horrible. BUT I am surprised by how "mild" it is 10 months a year. Now I am not talking about the mountains. There you freeze. On the Front Range we are 15 minutes from the mountains and we are on a high desert. 5000 feet with 7" of rain a year and low low humidity. I can go out when it is 25F and in the sun all I need is a jacket. We get over 300 days a year of sunshine. I never need to shovel any snow, when we get ANY, as the sun melts it away in 2-3 days. I never would have believed I would enjoy the weather as much as I do. We move to Louisiana in 1980 and then to Houston in '88 to 2016. So we were used to warm hot and humid. There are jobs here and it is growing. I seriously would tell you to think about a trip here. Last week it was 55F and sunshine. I am loving it. I know I may sound like an ad, but it is lovely.
I think i may have check it out there more, I do want avoid the Mountain area... I can always drive to visit if I want to see, but I rather not live on it... I may take a trip this spring, I was gonna check out some places in Nevada, but maybe I will check out there also since I will need pass by there anyways..:smokeout:

I think i may have check it out there more, I do want avoid the Mountain area... I can always drive to visit if I want to see, but I rather not live on it... I may take a trip this spring, I was gonna check out some places in Nevada, but maybe I will check out there also since I will need pass by there anyways..:smokeout:
Good idea.

we are 45 minutes from Estes Park and Rocky Mt. National Park.

Back