#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Redhead no she does not attend afn lol.she aint interested 1 bit in growing.i try to make her interested but may aswell speak to myself ha ha,;)

So beast and goliath is back up and running.my 2 comp girls tangie matic auto and girlscout cookie auto are 9 days old today.have had an unsettled start due to house move spent 2 days in the window,so they are thankful for been back in there home.girl scout was a slow starter so is the smallest of the 2. And tangie matic was well away from the start.and the other 2 plants u see are another 2 tangie matics.so a full fastbuds garden;) good times ahead.here some pics;)
_20170518_180706.JPG
_20170518_180724.JPG
_20170518_180741.JPG
_20170518_180800.JPG
_20170518_180826.JPG
_20170518_180856.JPG
happy growing every1;) and good luck

2 weeks old today. Here's to 14 days of fresh air and water! They sure seem to be loving the [HASHTAG]#AutoCobLife[/HASHTAG] and that [HASHTAG]#LivingSoil[/HASHTAG]! I think we have a couple of front runners!!

Diana Frost (GSC):
20170518_134051.jpg

Sticky Minaj (Crystal Meth):
20170518_134107.jpg

Attachments

• 20170518_134051.jpg
    20170518_134051.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 45
2 weeks old today. Here's to 14 days of fresh air and water! They sure seem to be loving the [HASHTAG]#AutoCobLife[/HASHTAG] and that [HASHTAG]#LivingSoil[/HASHTAG]! I think we have a couple of front runners!!

Diana Frost (GSC):
View attachment 750672

Sticky Minaj (Crystal Meth):View attachment 750673

Wow, that is a lot of growth in just a few days!
They look great dude

Wow, that is a lot of growth in just a few days!
They look great dude

I think I may have stumbled upon/easdropped on, an old school grow hack! I overheard some OG growers talking about Coconut Water and how they added it to their waterings in veg to make the plants explode.. So I googled it and found a ton of info on it. Pure coconut water, added to your normal wateings/feedings at 15ml per liter, or 2oz per gallon will create accelerated growth! Ive been using it as a foliar spray for a little more than a week now!

I think I may have stumbled upon/easdropped on, an old school grow hack! I overheard some OG growers talking about Coconut Water and how they added it to their waterings in veg to make the plants explode.. So I googled it and found a ton of info on it. Pure coconut water, added to your normal wateings/feedings at 15ml per liter, or 2oz per gallon will create accelerated growth! Ive been using it as a foliar spray for a little more than a week now!

Very Interesting. Cool of you to share info too. Most people would of kept it to themselves. Im'ma check it out!

That's worth exploring, cheers man! Plants look great!

IMG_0288.JPG
IMG_0288.JPG IMG_0289.JPG 14 days since they popped through the soil! 1st image is Blackberry and 2nd image is GSC.

imgMay1.jpg This is a test plant I am growing on May 1st. 2.jpg this is same plant yesterday. Oh boy gunna make some mucho buds!
Go [HASHTAG]#TeamAutoMechanics[/HASHTAG]!!

So I have been pretty disappointed so far. My Blackberry just wants to be a little bitch. Her first set of real leaves ended up more or less looking like a Duck Foot. Genetic wise that had me worried about how she was going to continue. Her roots have all but stopped growing. She was very yellow and I gave her a light feeding to try to get her rolling and that seemed to just about nuke her. Makes no sense at all. I am going to give her another few days to sort herself out and if she does not come around by then then I am going to call it end game for me this go around sadly. My other current grow is getting close to finishing and I need to have another plant ready to fill the grow space.

Back