#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

I won't yank my own chain too much..it's okay..

Also keep in mind I can't see rep points when I'm mobile, which is the majority of the time lol so I rely on you all to let me know when you hit 1000 rep points (@Ripper its based on reputation points not likes :smoking:) every 1000 you get another one... 1K, 2K, 3K, etc...

Day 5
[HASHTAG]#gorrila[/HASHTAG] glue
KIMG0333.JPG

Day 4
[HASHTAG]#GSC[/HASHTAG] she already started her second set of leaves, a bit faster than her sis GG.
GSC is directly under the [HASHTAG]#autocob[/HASHTAG]
KIMG0334.JPG

Im gonna have to pull out of this comp, my girl is going nowhere, she taunts me when I open the door. I'm a bit at a loss as to whats hppened here, the other 3 plants in the same start have had no issues. Im not gonna pull her, ill keep her going, just to see what happens, but to keep her journaled here is madness
IMG_3733.JPG

Im gonna have to pull out of this comp, my girl is going nowhere, she taunts me when I open the door. I'm a bit at a loss as to whats hppened here, the other 3 plants in the same start have had no issues. Im not gonna pull her, ill keep her going, just to see what happens, but to keep her journaled here is madness
View attachment 749243
Give it one more week

Back