#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

There are pictures of her in a thong out there and her ass looks like cottage cheese... gross

Yeah I think it was right after she had her babies. Can't expect a body to be perfect after it creates a whole other human in 9 months time.
What better reason to gain 40lbs & ruin a perfect body tho right? Totally worth it. Time gonna ruin everyone's body at some point anyways!
Nothing in this world better than being a mama.

Good day fastbuds crew. I move house in 5 days.but my seeds need light,as autos need the best start.so the setup is back up for 5 days then down again for the move then back up;) my tangie matic and girl scout cookie babys are in 3 gal smart pots of biobizz light mix.had some takeroot thats all they need for now;) should be day 1 tmz seed shells should be off then;)
_20170509_112944.JPG
_20170509_113000.JPG
_20170509_113017.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Good day fastbuds crew. I move house in 5 days.but my seeds need light,as autos need the best start.so the setup is back up for 5 days then down again for the move then back up;) my tangie matic and girl scout cookie babys are in 3 gal smart pots of biobizz light mix.had some takeroot thats all they need for now;) should be day 1 tmz seed shells should be off then;)View attachment 746494 View attachment 746495 View attachment 746496happy growing every1;)
Germ date is over I believe... What do I know tho

Good day fastbuds crew. I move house in 5 days.but my seeds need light,as autos need the best start.so the setup is back up for 5 days then down again for the move then back up;) my tangie matic and girl scout cookie babys are in 3 gal smart pots of biobizz light mix.had some takeroot thats all they need for now;) should be day 1 tmz seed shells should be off then;)View attachment 746494 View attachment 746495 View attachment 746496happy growing every1;)
Best of luck with the move. It's gotta be extra stressful moving plants as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dm thanks dude thats why i let these seeds germ slowly soaking them longer.so they didnt have to go with out light.cause there young mate will be easier to move and not look dodgy lol.is all a ballache but will all be worth it when in my new house;) then the fun can really begin.best of luck every1 and happy growing;)

Back