Outdoor Fastbuds gorilla glue auto grow 2016

How old are they? Yeah man I am going to say the soil is jacked. @Waira can probably chime in as well as to what to do in this situation but I think you are going to keep having issues using the FF soil

hello I am a new grower and was looking into the right soil for the plant I just bought some of these seeds and can't seem to find a review on them, if you can provide a good soil for these seeds and also what nutrients do you recommend me feeding them and how often like I said I am new to this , I hope you can help me out thank you .

hello I am a new grower and was looking into the right soil for the plant I just bought some of these seeds and can't seem to find a review on them, if you can provide a good soil for these seeds and also what nutrients do you recommend me feeding them and how often like I said I am new to this , I hope you can help me out thank you .

I have good news there have been recent developments in the soil world, kind of game changing shit if you ask me. There are only TWO products you need to get for a total of about 40 bucks US The first is Roots Organic original soil, the second is Kind Soil. With these two products all you have to do is WATER your plants, no nutes no worrying about pH(to a certain extent it depends on your water source) it is the easiest way I have seen to grow yet, in fact I am going to be growing in dirt again for the first time in almost 10 years because of the ease of these two products. There is LOTS of journals on here of folks using the kindsoil and roots organic. Just Search in the main forums page kindsoil and you should get plenty. If you need any other help just holler and either quote this post or tag me. Also you can always PM me

I have good news there have been recent developments in the soil world, kind of game changing shit if you ask me. There are only TWO products you need to get for a total of about 40 bucks US The first is Roots Organic original soil, the second is Kind Soil. With these two products all you have to do is WATER your plants, no nutes no worrying about pH(to a certain extent it depends on your water source) it is the easiest way I have seen to grow yet, in fact I am going to be growing in dirt again for the first time in almost 10 years because of the ease of these two products. There is LOTS of journals on here of folks using the kindsoil and roots organic. Just Search in the main forums page kindsoil and you should get plenty. If you need any other help just holler and either quote this post or tag me. Also you can always PM me
Thanks man ! That was all I needed to hear , I'm just going to my water hose water or should I buy a certain water , also so does that mean I don't have to buy anything to make the buds grow I'm just going too need the soil and perfect water correct ? Thanks man I appreciate this

Thanks man ! That was all I needed to hear , I'm just going to my water hose water or should I buy a certain water , also so does that mean I don't have to buy anything to make the buds grow I'm just going too need the soil and perfect water correct ? Thanks man I appreciate this

yep seeds soil and water my dude, you want to let any tap water sit for 24 hours to let the chlorine evaporate and just make sure the pH is correct and you are golden. Just go to the kindsoil website it will tell you everything you need to know

Slow growth and it keeps raining

Attachments

• IMG_20160814_150810.jpg
    IMG_20160814_150810.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_20160814_150805.jpg
    IMG_20160814_150805.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_20160814_150754.jpg
    IMG_20160814_150754.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_20160814_150750.jpg
    IMG_20160814_150750.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 484
So I guess better luck next time bugs have got to them and they have died 100 bucks down the drain

So I guess better luck next time bugs have got to them and they have died 100 bucks down the drain
Hey johhnyy Sorry about your luck my man but shit happens . I know that's not very encouraging but it really does happen . Don't be discouraged I can't count the number of dollars I've spent only to have seedling go in the toilet . It's not always our fault. I did notice however that you started the seeds in starter plugs . I used to do that to but have started planting right in the container that their going to finish in . Avoids transplanting . Not saying thats the only issue but it might be a starting point for your next grow . Good luck on the next grow I know there will be a next one it gets in the blood .:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 20210803_211856.jpg
    20210803_211856.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 43
Here's one at about 26 days last week , the bigger plant in back is Fast Buds GG

Attachments

• 20210803_211856.jpg
    20210803_211856.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 55
Back