Fast Buds Fast Buds Six Shooter - First Time Grow - Day 45

Your more than welcome again mate ,it also helps me think more about it,when im helpn out , so it benefits me as well.and also helps me to earn my stars and stripes on AFN. if i can help at all just swing me a msg or tag me like you have mate ;) the only thing that loves DWC more than me is the plants lmao ;)

Posting a little update today, the girl is looking good. Getting frostier everyday, budlets starting to plump up. Day 50 since true leaves popped out. Flushed it just for a couple days, and now doing light bloom nutrients again.
1470467834226.jpg
1470467833641.jpg
1470467835327.jpg

and here is some roots, filling up the 5gal bucket its in.
1470467837100.jpg

Lookin top shelf just keep a good eye on that ph, got alot of phosphorus def leaves showing up that's what those necrosis spots are other than that man lookin good and I see its giving your arm a work out ;) :baked:

At last, I have been wondering what that was, been showing up in very little spots randomly. I've heard that pH down can latch on and eliminate some nutrients, mostly phosphorus if I remember correctly. Been having to add down lately because I'm using less nutrients and my tap water is 8.5+ pH naturally so it takes a bit to bring it down :sad:

At last, I have been wondering what that was, been showing up in very little spots randomly. I've heard that pH down can latch on and eliminate some nutrients, mostly phosphorus if I remember correctly. Been having to add down lately because I'm using less nutrients and my tap water is 8.5+ pH naturally so it takes a bit to bring it down :sad:
That's curious about the pH Down it makes me happy that I'm using phosphoric acid because at least I'm putting phosphorus in. It will cause your alkaline nutrients to settle out when it comes in contact with them that's just an unfortunate part of the process. But that's why you get them mixed in real well before you ever use the pH Down. I take it you are mixing all your notes and everything before you use the pH Down?

Do you really trust your pH pin?

Well I've gotten used to how much pH down I need with nutes, so I put a little bit of water, put in the pH down I'll need and mix that so it sort of dilutes down. then I add the rest of my water, then nutes, and mix real well. I know most people do it at the end and I did for awhile, getting used to it. Watched a video once saying that doing it before like I'm doing know will reduce the negative side effects of the pH down. But who knows, might be completely wrong lol

can you check the ppms of that tap water please mate it sounds like its very hard at 8.5..But your def doing something right i can say that much those roots are killer. ;)
Oh i think weve just found the issue,your not calibrating your meter are you ? with calibration solution 7 and 4 or just at least one of them..?

can you check the ppms of that tap water please mate it sounds like its very hard at 8.5..But your def doing something right i can say that much those roots are killer. ;)
Oh i think weve just found the issue,your not calibrating your meter are you ? with calibration solution 7 and 4

I don't have a meter, just the vial I put three or four drops of solution and it tells me based on color. I will let you know what the ppms are when I can later.

Back