Fast Buds Fast Buds Six Shooter - First Time Grow - Day 45

Reaction score
First time grower here, starting with Six Shooter from Fast Buds. Already on day 45. Never posted on any forums before I came here to AFN. Think what I got going is turning out great so far, far better than I expected anyways. So I am really excited to see what you guys think of it. I want to hear all your opinions, advice and criticisms, let me know because I am eager to learn. Learned a lot from going through the grow journals here, so thank you for that, you guys do great work here.

Anyways, let me tell you a bit about what I got going on. I have a 4x4 grow tent, though I am only running one right now to really watch and learn the plant, I do plan to fill out with my next grow. I decided to with DWC, have a medium sized air stone in a 5 gallon bucket. Though I will definitely be upgrading my stone and pump after this, it has been working great for this one. Using General Hydroponics 3 part nutrients at just a little less then their suggested use. Using tap water, just didn't have the means to get purified or RO water, will also be working on that for this next grow. No exhaust or intake either, wasn't in the budget. Got an Advanced Platinum P450 LED, said to replace a 600w HPS.

Not sure why most of these get turned side ways, if anyone could help me figure that out it would be much appreciated.

This is two weeks in:
IMG_20160704_203100 - Copy.jpg

About three weeks
IMG_20160709_183502 - Copy.jpg

these three are during week four
IMG_20160723_213047.jpg
IMG_20160723_213313.jpg
IMG_20160723_213214.jpg

And these were all taken today on day 45
IMG_20160802_074402.jpg

The main cola is actually the one dead in the middle.
IMG_20160802_075737.jpg
IMG_20160802_075411.jpg
IMG_20160802_075344.jpg

Main stem is just so dense.
IMG_20160802_074921.jpg
IMG_20160802_074900.jpg

So that's my Six Shooter, LSTed it twice during week two and three to keep main stem more even with the rest to get an even canopy and it worked out far better than I thought it would. It is stopped finally, at 32in, the main cola here is at 31, yes i had other colas from the bottom somehow get even taller, though the node spacing is not quite as dense as whats here on the main. Let me know what you guys think.

I am as SUBBED up for this as one can possibly be, I will be running Six Shooters in DWC as well here in a couple of weeks. I have been growin in DWC for a LONG time lol and if you need ANYTHING at ALL don't hesitate to tag me or PM me any questions that you have. @IndicaIVoz should check in on this one as well, he is kind of a beast as well.

Great Job so far, I am super stoked to have you here at AFN!!!!

Follow that link that @stepside posted in your other thread and stop by the Live Stoners thread to say high and meet some of the site veterans, it is also a great way to get more eyes on your grow. Again bang up job, oh and your pics are chalk full of TOESSSSSSSSSS @Eyeoftheworld lots of rando body parts in these fotos!!!

Pretty blurry, but I meant to put this in, just a top down view, also day 45
View attachment 610244

Pretty blurry, but I meant to put this in, just a top down view, also day 45
View attachment 610244
Hey man, I don't do Dwc but I been wanting to try it. Certainly does look like you got it figured out. Nice looking bush :slap: you need a little of this to get going

Hey man and welcome to AFN probably my fav site since the invention of the internet(not kidding lol). ;)

Your looking exceptionally well there for being no extraction I'm taking it your running passive at the min just with regular fans etc a better cheap passive would be to get the carbon filter like a Rhino hobby can or whatever. For that size tent you will need any "5" filter and whatever 5" extractor" .This will allow the air to be displaced at the top of the tent while still remaining passive underneath through the passive vents, until the " 4" intake can be brought in at a more affordable date.this is just a suggestion of course. (these are the correct sizes for your size tent)
When/if you choose to do that also look back at your nutes one there is showing signs of over fert already this will change when proper extraction is added as you will need a slightly bigger dose than what would be "your" correct dose at the moment as everything will be going faster for the plant co2 wise and other ways due to the increased air flow into your transforming micro environment :D.

Oh and watch that gaffa tape getting wet and going back into the ressy that glue on there will ruin your day mate ;)

I would seriously look into that and maybe more importantly the air pump because of the stage there is in fact serious weight that can be gained by this because your feeding it more of everything all at once.I also would have been concerned that your current air pump would be pumping hot air into your water from the tent if its located inside due to there not being much air flow in the tent.But I'm lookin and i don't see nothin out of wack there the only thing that looks slightly a miss is your over fert but man your are looking great and im sure if you just ran it the way you have been they will be very nice plants by the end anyway!! my info is just to help get BIGGER BUDS hahaha ;)...oh btw subbed in bro. :slap:

I am as SUBBED up for this as one can possibly be, I will be running Six Shooters in DWC as well here in a couple of weeks. I have been growin in DWC for a LONG time lol and if you need ANYTHING at ALL don't hesitate to tag me or PM me any questions that you have. @IndicaIVoz should check in on this one as well, he is kind of a beast as well.

Great Job so far, I am super stoked to have you here at AFN!!!!

Follow that link that @stepside posted in your other thread and stop by the Live Stoners thread to say high and meet some of the site veterans, it is also a great way to get more eyes on your grow. Again bang up job, oh and your pics are chalk full of TOESSSSSSSSSS @Eyeoftheworld lots of rando body parts in these fotos!!!

Wow, thanks for all the encouraging words fellas, feel like I found my passion with growing, so to have such a positive response really means a lot.

Will definitely hit you up with any DWC questions I get. Have you ever run an RDWC? Was thinking about trying it for next grow because I would like to run the other three seeds I got when I ordered six shooter all together and it just seems the most practical.

Wow, thanks for all the encouraging words fellas, feel like I found my passion with growing, so to have such a positive response really means a lot.

Will definitely hit you up with any DWC questions I get. Have you ever run an RDWC? Was thinking about trying it for next grow because I would like to run the other three seeds I got when I ordered six shooter all together and it just seems the most practical.

RDWC is all I run lol, check out my grow in my signature lol I LOVES tha RDWC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man and welcome to AFN probably my fav site since the invention of the internet(not kidding lol). ;)

Your looking exceptionally well there for being no extraction I'm taking it your running passive at the min just with regular fans etc a better cheap passive would be to get the carbon filter like a Rhino hobby can or whatever. For that size tent you will need any "5" filter and whatever 5" extractor" .This will allow the air to be displaced at the top of the tent while still remaining passive underneath through the passive vents, until the " 4" intake can be brought in at a more affordable date.this is just a suggestion of course. (these are the correct sizes for your size tent)
When/if you choose to do that also look back at your nutes one there is showing signs of over fert already this will change when proper extraction is added as you will need a slightly bigger dose than what would be "your" correct dose at the moment as everything will be going faster for the plant co2 wise and other ways due to the increased air flow into your transforming micro environment :D.

Oh and watch that gaffa tape getting wet and going back into the ressy that glue on there will ruin your day mate ;)

I would seriously look into that and maybe more importantly the air pump because of the stage there is in fact serious weight that can be gained by this because your feeding it more of everything all at once.I also would have been concerned that your current air pump would be pumping hot air into your water from the tent if its located inside due to there not being much air flow in the tent.But I'm lookin and i don't see nothin out of wack there the only thing that looks slightly a miss is your over fert but man your are looking great and im sure if you just ran it the way you have been they will be very nice plants by the end anyway!! my info is just to help get BIGGER BUDS hahaha ;)...oh btw subbed in bro. :slap:

I get what you mean about running the exhaust, probably the number one upgrade I want to do. Though I probably won't be able to get one until this girl is done and I can start saving all that money I'm currently spending on "Reggie" that just doesn't do it for me any more. The reason I got into this is because even "good" stuff around here really isn't, especially for the price.

Though I think I will upgrade the pump, they aren't that much anyways, the one I got now doesn't compare to other pumps I've seen on YouTube. I can't believe I didn't think of that earlier, I will be moving the pump outside of the tent as soon as I get home. Thanks for that advice. I do work keep its 6 hours of sleep during 12pm to 6 pm to try and keep it cooler in their during the hottest part of the day. And I work thirds, so it works out well for that too.

Back