Fast Buds Rhino Ryder - slow bloom

Olde School Player

Celebrating 50th anniversary of my 1st grow
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Royal Queen Runtz, North Thunderfuck, Twenty20 El Diablo
I debated whether to place this in the Dispensary forum, but it's not really a sick plant, so I placed it in the Autoflower Breeding forum. But I'm betting this section sees more traffic so hope no one minds if I place an index to the actual thread:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/fast-buds-rhino-ryder-slow-bloom.67935/
I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on an irritating issue for me. I'm having some slow-to-bloom challenges with my latest grow, Fast Buds’ Rhino Ryder Autoflower. Today is 38 days from seedling transplant. There are a FEW preflowers, single two-pistil groups that you REALLY have to look closely to find. I’m talking hand held magnifying glass closely. Basically she is still in a healthy vegetative growth state and putting on good branching infrastructure across the canopy.
If you have seen this and have info that would help, I would greatly appreciate your stopping by and sharing the knowledge.
Many thanks in advance.

At that age she should have lots of pistols showing but she could be a slow bloomer.Just give her a little more time and update us in a few days.

I have a auto plant that actually did the same thing. It's on the grow I'm going now and it's my second time growing this plant. The first time I grew it it started blooming around 30 something days this time it preflower and didn't bloom until day 50, same Seed from the same site and everything I don't know why it took longer but it's turned out to be a beast cuz it was in the vegetation state for extra week and a half and it grew a lot before it started blooming. It's my auto carmelicious strain from msnl.i also have a auto white lsd from msnl, I germinated the seeds at the same time they both pop at the same time but my auto Lsd was twice the size as my auto carmelicious until that extra time it took to bloom. Now she is way taller than my auto white LSD since my auto white LSD started blooming first and her aroma it's a lot stronger then my auto white LSD even though it started blooming a week and a half after it. And I was worried and was thinking just how you was thinking when this had happened to so I can say is don't worry and what I did was feed her a little bit of of nutrients to get the bloom to start and keep the light on and on 18/6. When I was going through the same issue someone told me to do the two days of darkness thing also and then switch to 12 12 and then I was advised not to because that was a dumb idea and that could make things worse so I just kept doing what I usually do with the lights on 18 hours off 6 hours water and then feed a little bit of bloom nutrients every other day until she finally started and she's going to be a beast now

my current grow[emoji891][emoji263][emoji271][emoji91][emoji91] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?posts/1918787

:pighug: OSP! hey mate, sorry for the lagging,.. been "busy" myself lately, but the last of the girls is in finally,... pretty sure I missed another post of yours? :help: :haha: :face:.... always feel free to tag my head a second time, it's not unusual to have some get lost in the scrum here for me at times!
FB, getting a lot of mixed feedback there,... some get great plants, excellent plants even,.. some get swag, or misfiring POS like this one, even in the same strains... They were better early on, but I think they are humping the $$ bags hard now, and shit is coming out with less stringent quality control... I'm betting this is either one of those misfires, or just a bad luck pheno' that isn't going to auto, or not anytime soon (some do auto, but waaaay delayed) :deadhorse:--fuck that? Any auto that takes more than 11 weeks a waste of time and $, might as well have run a photo,... In any case, this happens to the best breeders on occasion too! Best thing to do IMO is to give her another week maybe to see if she goes; if not then boot her ass into a 12/12 (or try 14/10) and force the issue; nutes alone do NOT do this, the bloom switch is 100% hormone + phytochrome controlled.....

Back