Fast Buds FAST BUDS MADNESS: GORILLA cOOKIES,oRANGE SHERB,STRAWBERRY PIE!

Wow bro, it was a pick between lemon pie and orange sherb. I picked the orange hahah

you got any pics

was it a a proper resin producer. From there description they say it’s a hash makers delight

Here’s a shot of a cured nug and of an OS that I currently have near harvest (mea culpa on the near harvest, this is my first “organic” plant and I messed up on my feed, hence the small bud size).

The next 2 are of a lemon pie that just went into flower in week 6

Attachments

• 0341096E-4B16-4CFC-A58A-4179AF40A248.jpeg
    0341096E-4B16-4CFC-A58A-4179AF40A248.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 275
  • AE6814BF-E256-41D5-A327-AFA1187BA03B.jpeg
    AE6814BF-E256-41D5-A327-AFA1187BA03B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 269
  • F5DCBF16-6469-4CA5-AF79-E45C95C409D8.jpeg
    F5DCBF16-6469-4CA5-AF79-E45C95C409D8.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 239
  • C531D989-69D1-44DF-A3A7-95D087B2E5EF.jpeg
    C531D989-69D1-44DF-A3A7-95D087B2E5EF.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Here’s a shot of a cured nug and of an OS that I currently have near harvest (mea culpa on the near harvest, this is my first “organic” plant and I messed up on my feed, hence the small bud size).

The next 2 are of a lemon pie that just went into flower in week 6

There looking great mate. And that’s a lovely bud

what organic nutes you using.

There looking great mate. And that’s a lovely bud

what organic nutes you using.

I start them in Royal Gold Mendo mix for the first month, then Down to Earth guanos and kelp meal in a worm tea. My tea for the OS was missing the little bit of Nitrogen that is required during flower and the large fan leaves ended up yellowing prematurely. I addressed it with advice from this forum, but it did a number on bud development.

I haven’t fed the Lemon Pie anything other than water and worm tea, but I usually use Greenleaf nutes. Idk if I’m going to keep this one organic, because I don’t want to screw it up. It’s a pretty plant, so far.

Last edited:
I start them in Royal Gold Mendo mix for the first month, then Down to Earth guanos and kelp meal in a worm tea. My tea for the OS was missing the little bit of Nitrogen that is required during flower and the large fan leaves ended up yellowing prematurely. I addressed it with advice from this forum, but it did a number on bud development.

I haven’t fed the Lemon Pie anything other than water and worm tea, but I usually use Greenleaf nutes. Idk if I’m going to keep this one organic, because I don’t want to screw it up. It’s a pretty plant, so far.

I’d use a really light mix soil so you can start feed after the first initial 10 days

Too actually avoid any deficiency I’d advise putting bio tabs in the actual soil. you can still do this know if you’d like. It will feed the plant all the necessary micro and main nutes

There’s a liquid called orgratex which is good for Deficiencies.

you could also purchase called bio bizz fish mix. This product has carbs and sugars, and will buffer your soil incredibly. It has nitrogen but can be used throughout the grow. It’s a really good nutes and Costa less then 10 dollars and actually stinks lol.

organic is so tricky I’ve failed more then one occasion.Wishing you all the best.

Back