Indoor Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies, Hydro Halo, Canna Coco DTW

I'm just going off of what the breeder is saying for grow tips on amount of feed and what the nutrient manufacturer is saying for feed sheet tips as for feeding cal magView attachment 1365281View attachment 1365282

Ditch the schedules and their opinions. Schedules are never suited for anyone else. Everyone’s strains, and environments differ. I’ve used a schedule twice and both times it ends up with overfertilised plants, then burning eventually in flower.

I’ve found it best to feed lightly. If there is too high of a concentration of nutrients, the plant will uptake them naturally, but it will poision it and most of the time it will show up in flower.

If it works for you then that’s great mate. But I’ve grown many autos now, and the best run I had was my most recent, as I only burnt two plants pretty late into flowering. I took those lessons from them And applied it to my stardawg (fed lighter than I did with the rest). She looked a good bit smaller than my others because I had no room to train her like I did the others. But, she still produced 6 oz like my other two. My other two produced 6-7oz per plant. I imagine if I had trained her like I normally do (I only leaf tucked), she’d have produced at least 9oz.

Now I feed light, and up It every week a little never going past 550 ppms and it keeps them very happy Throughout their entire life.

I’ve used 700 ppms in soil before and coco. Both times, they can burn easily or lead to salt build ups because most autos can’t consume 700 ppms of concentrated nutrients unless they’re in flower. Some strains will tolerate it.

But I suppose everyone dials their own style down after a good few grows.

Your girls still look in good condition, and I hope you have an amazing harvest!

Ditch the schedules and their opinions. Schedules are never suited for anyone else. Everyone’s strains, and environments differ. I’ve used a schedule twice and both times it ends up with overfertilised plants, then burning eventually in flower.

I’ve found it best to feed lightly. If there is too high of a concentration of nutrients, the plant will uptake them naturally, but it will poision it and most of the time it will show up in flower.

If it works for you then that’s great mate. But I’ve grown many autos now, and the best run I had was my most recent, as I only burnt two plants pretty late into flowering. I took those lessons from them And applied it to my stardawg (fed lighter than I did with the rest). She looked a good bit smaller than my others because I had no room to train her like I did the others. But, she still produced 6 oz like my other two. My other two produced 6-7oz per plant. I imagine if I had trained her like I normally do (I only leaf tucked), she’d have produced at least 9oz.

Now I feed light, and up It every week a little never going past 550 ppms and it keeps them very happy Throughout their entire life.

I’ve used 700 ppms in soil before and coco. Both times, they can burn easily or lead to salt build ups because most autos can’t consume 700 ppms of concentrated nutrients unless they’re in flower. Some strains will tolerate it.

But I suppose everyone dials their own style down after a good few grows.

Your girls still look in good condition, and I hope you have an amazing harvest!
Thanks for the tips. I will keep that in mind man. Happy growing!! :smoking:

September 13, Day 23. Little training, leaf tucking, selective defoliation.
20210913_034811.jpg
20210913_200754.jpg
20210913_200806.jpg
20210913_200814.jpg
20210913_200842.jpg

September 18th, Day 28. Ladies are starting to kick it into overdrive!! Just been bending and tucking leaves pretty much daily. My finicky girl up front showed some slight yellow on the tips of new growth. Backed my ppm down to 650 (1.3Ec). Runoff running around 750ppm. Ph has been 5.8-6.0. Temperature running 81°F lights on 72°F lights off. RH been 55-63%. The FC3000 sitting at 22" above canopy and 65% on the dimmer.
20210918_081128.jpg
20210918_081145.jpg
20210918_081159.jpg
20210918_081211.jpg
20210918_081252.jpg

Looking solid bro! Looks good for 31 days. Plenty of bud sites. What is your temps and humidity like in such a small space with a big light? Very interesting
Thanks man!! Lights on 80°F 62%Rh, lights off 75°F and 58% Rh. Running dehumidifier on lights off. Ac Infinity fan and filter running on 7 all time.

That's with the driver mounted outside of tent and dimmer on 75% 20" above canopy right now

That's with the driver mounted outside of tent and dimmer on 75% 20" above canopy right now
Not bad at all for the driver mounted on the outside :thumbsup:

75% at 20" is about 562 par by my bad math i got a cheat sheet i made for 12" 16" 18" 24" at 100% and then i got 16" from 100% down to 0%.
A par meter would be great but not needed with tons of videos on youtube, perks of a popular good light! I can't wait to get mine :smoking:

Back