Outdoor Fast and Vast, 2 Fast 2 Vast, and Devil Cream Auto Outdoor

Wow @Xraylaser thats some pretty colors on the Devil Creams. Is it because of low temps or do they always color up this beautifuly?

Makes me regret not growing outside this summer.. :(

Wow @Xraylaser thats some pretty colors on the Devil Creams. Is it because of low temps or do they always color up this beautifuly?

Makes me regret not growing outside this summer.. :(

The Devil Cream Autos are specifically bred for their purple color. You'll get purple about 80% of the time without chilly temps at night. :) Thanks! they are nice and tasty too.
Yes, too bad you didn't get anything into the ground so far. It's fun to see how the garden turns out each year!

What kind of taste are you getting from the devil smoke? Being a grower that all of my photo plant see frost every year, I can tell you that no amount of cool weather will make a plant go that purple, not even close

What kind of taste are you getting from the devil smoke? Being a grower that all of my photo plant see frost every year, I can tell you that no amount of cool weather will make a plant go that purple, not even close

The Devil Creams have a sugary lime flavor to them. It really is quite unique. The high is fast, and mellow. :) Perfect for feeling good but still taking care of stuff on a weekend day. They definitely bred in the purple intensity on these babies!

Back