Outdoor Fast and Vast, 2 Fast 2 Vast, and Devil Cream Auto Outdoor

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
On tolerance break :)
Hello All!

The following plants germinated 24 days ago. Thanks to our unseasonably warm weather here in the Willamette Valley in Oregon, they are growing quite nicely.

This is my second year of growing. Last year was photosensitive plants.

Soil is 50% Happy Frog, 50% Root Organics B2 in 5 gallon pots. As seedlings, I sprouted them in a rapid rooter plug and then 100% B2 in 6" pots under 24/0, four-4ft t5 fluorescent 40w 6500k at about 3". Moved them outdoors along with container upgrade full time about 10 days ago.

Seeds were provided by Herbies. :) I was really excited to see a Fast and Vast growing right next to a 2 Fast 2 Vast. Originally I ordered dark devil but Herbies instead substituted devil cream Auto which I'm perfectly happy with. Bring on the purple!

Autoflowers.06-04-2016-picsay.jpeg

Autoflowers.06-06-2016-picsay.jpeg
Hello Everyone! The hot weather in Oregon has just been phenomenal. We almost never get this kind of heat in the Willamette valley this early in the year. Talk about a prescription to make some nice jumps and height. The fast and vast is now 21 inches 26 days out of germination. The 2 Fast 2 vast is now 17 inches. The devil creams are identical I just number them for uniqueness. Devil cream Auto 1 is 19.5 inches. Devil cream Auto to is 17.5 inches. Weather supposed to cool down into the sixties and be a little rainy for the next two weeks. No flowers sign from anyone yet but I expect that to come in the next one to two weeks.
As far as nutrients go I'm being really conservative at this point. Once it gets into flower I may add some bloom formula but I made a pretty rich potting soil with the idea that they need to deplete nitrogen when it comes time for the flowers.

Plants are looking great bro! Mind if I ask how you add the caption in you pics?

Plants are looking great bro! Mind if I ask how you add the caption in you pics?

I use PicSay Pro. I think it's meant for goofy stuff but you can have practical things like adding comments and visual goodies to your pictures. :)

I will journal this grow through Harvest so everybody will find out what the yields turned out to be and the quality of the smoke.

Last edited:
I'm in! :pop: Thanks for the rep! :pighug: I think such things should be returned in force, so hold on :pimphand:
You certainly deserve it with the great info! I would love to do my pics that way!

Hey...great lookin plants so far!! Here have a shot of maximum reputation for your grow so far! Though the devil cream might be smaller that the fast vast, I have to say her branching structure I like more!

Hey...great lookin plants so far!! Here have a shot of maximum reputation for your grow so far! Though the devil cream might be smaller that the fast vast, I have to say her branching structure I like more!
Thanks for the bump on rep! :-D I actually have an update to post shortly. The Devil Cream #1 has surpassed the Fast and Fast :-D The Devil Cream had superior girth and branch structure as you mentioned... now it's number 1 on height.

Thanks for the bump on rep! :-D I actually have an update to post shortly. The Devil Cream #1 has surpassed the Fast and Fast :-D The Devil Cream had superior girth and branch structure as you mentioned... now it's number 1 on height.

Nice, I decided that I am growing out the devil cream(and mandarin crème xxl) next year outdoors so I am quite keen on watching yours grow out. This year I am running few of the new dutch passion autos and wow do they have insane growth rates.

20160610_162425-picsay.jpeg

Here's my one month grow report on the Autoflower project. We've had cooler weather for the past 5 days or so and it's been off and on raining. I'm still really happy with the growth rate and they are now going into preflower. I was super happy with the hot blast of weather we had it really helped kick these plants into gear.

Back