Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

Hey what up gtg? Im gonna run the same black weed barrier with anther layer of silver, then prolly mound straw around the pots. I will have more and better cover crop with lavender and other companion plants to help cool. I also have alot better understanding on how often to water living soil. In mid summer the girls will have the top cover crop watered 3 to 5 times a day in small amounts. Oh yeah bro im gonna run some of boogie brews tea this year. Got a boogie blue plus filter from them and gonna run tap this year. Well water was truly runnin at ph 9.1 lol. The girls were fine with last year but im betting they will perform better with filtered tap at ph 6.7

Mephisto up and doin good. Top dressed worm castings barley and kelp. Xxls should be up tomorrow.
20200310_172523.jpg

Subbed in for this ride buddy.:goodluck::passit:
Good to have ya bro! Its gonna be a long one. Theres gonna be some good and bad. If you seen last years first crop i fried lmao. I was purdy bummed but had some backups. Plenty of backups this year bro. Mostly auto backups but gonna make sure yard is full

Back