Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

Whats left of the blue cookies.
20191019_160332.jpg

Blue widow gots a super awesome blue color from the cold. View attachment 1118129View attachment 1118130 put one of the dinafem auto gorilla outside to see if she can finish View attachment 1118131 the new #2 View attachment 1118132 these girls been down into low 40s at night and still rockin. They comin down this week.

Holy :holymoly: that one of if not the biggest Blue Widow I have ever seen :thumbsup:

Check out that central cola, looks more like a treat trunk :pass:

I would call this a very successful outdoor season with a very nice end outcome :thumbsup:

Smashed it this year brother :slap:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Last edited:
Good lord that is a massive plant. No I take that back. It’s a massive tree. You going to need a chainsaw with that one. Beautiful grow fella. Very nicely done. :drool: :drool::drool::worship::slap:

@faded187 don't forget to shout "timber" when this lady gets dropped :funny:

Mark..

Last edited:
Thanks guys. So total dry weight on the ogkz was 280 dry grams. The New #2 was 320 dry. Both plants nugs are solid. Both these strains are goin in the garden next year to see what they can do with a full run. The New #1 and blue widow are still out in the elements. Will get some pic updates up soon

Holy fucking hell wow your deffo the outdoor king no question sir amazing girls and thanks for the tag I wernt sure if I'd missed you and the gorilla indoor has great potential

@St. Tom dinafem gorilla week 9 update. on the left. She started suffering from k def so i hit all of them with some langbeinite soluble. My other gorilla was outside in garage all night as temps got to 30 but she looks fine just behind a ways. I get pics her tomorrow, suppose to get to 28 tonight.
20191031_164938.jpg

@St. Tom dinafem gorilla week 9 update. on the left. She started suffering from k def so i hit all of them with some langbeinite soluble. My other gorilla was outside in garage all night as temps got to 30 but she looks fine just behind a ways. I get pics her tomorrow, suppose to get to 28 tonight. View attachment 1122147

Packing on some serious weight now brother :pass:

Thanks guys. So total dry weight on the ogkz was 280 dry grams. The New #2 was 320 dry. Both plants nugs are solid. Both these strains are goin in the garden next year to see what they can do with a full run. The New #1 and blue widow are still out in the elements. Will get some pic updates up soon

With the mobster Blue Widow and One of The New by Sherbinski still left to be weighted up I can safely say you've smashed it this outdoor grow season mate and I've really enjoyed following along :thumbsup:

Same time next season buddy?

Mark..

Yes sir buddy. All Humboldt next year, gonna start few weeks earlier but use same pots but add a few more. This time im gonns set pots straight on ground so they can root through, maybe allow them to get a lil bigger without me havin to mess with the living soil right now having to put in bigger pots. Got the red clover and hairy vetch cover crop on order. Just need to amend my pots layer with compost lay cover crop and straw and all should be good end of may when we start all over. Untill then i be running autos right here. Thanks again Mark for the awesome 2019 outdoor season. You rock brother!

Back