Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

Bro land is way cheap in Oklahoma lol. Yeah man i have no idea what im doing with the lst but i just cut, bend, or tie whatever they tell me too lol. I go out every morning bout 5:30 smoke and stare for awhile, then the green tapeand scissors come out lol. Rain for the next 6 days, shit i should've put up a couple more cages.
you ever hear of the guys called mendo dope they have a youtube channel with some huge outdoor grows using a very similar style of cages might be worth a watch if your looking for tips looking great by the way

you ever hear of the guys called mendo dope they have a youtube channel with some huge outdoor grows using a very similar style of cages might be worth a watch if your looking for tips looking great by the way
Thats who im tryin to replicate bro lol. Check out kaligrownbuds on YouTube too brother. Thanks

Thats who im tryin to replicate bro lol. Check out kaligrownbuds on YouTube too brother. Thanks
i stumbled across him a few weeks back its insane how big outdoors can get all i can do is sit back and watch things like that are not do able where i live to many eyes looking :shrug:

Have you seen the growing exsposed series on YouTube with the guys from green planet. They go up in the Humbolt hills and show the trees they grow up there also they show them light deprevation greenhouses they use for our doors. These dudes grow 12ft trees it's insane.

Guess what arrived to the party. Yep Humboldt ogkz and the new. Is it cool if i put them in this thread with the other photo beast @Dinafem-Mark or you want me to put them in my fadeds Humboldt autos thread? It be nice if i could just get all my plants on this thread since its the only one i spend every day on lol. Anyways herez a couple pics today.
20190617_154012.jpg
20190617_114736.jpg

Not even 24 hrs and 2 of the new and 2 of the ogkz already in soil. Might just run them inside till August. I dont know yet but girls need secondary cages tomorrow.

Guess what arrived to the party. Yep Humboldt ogkz and the new. Is it cool if i put them in this thread with the other photo beast @Dinafem-Mark or you want me to put them in my fadeds Humboldt autos thread? It be nice if i could just get all my plants on this thread since its the only one i spend every day on lol. Anyways herez a couple pics today. View attachment 1072522 View attachment 1072523

Nice to see these 2 new HSO ladies have landed and The New by Sherbinski is just pure fire :pass:

Totally unlike anything currently on the market, kind of a "New" experience :thumbsup:

Run it in here if you want buddy, I don't mind but if possible could you maybe set up a separate thread in the HSO sub-forum? Especially for The New?

Outdoor girls are looking on point brother, another nice update by @faded187 :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back