Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

faded187

Gott Worms??
Reaction score
Hello yall! I was blessed with a few of the new dinafem cookie photo strains and been getting obsessed with growing organic outdoor for some monsters. So my plan is to veg these girls all season if possible. Im new to all of this so theres gonna be some bumps but ive been lurking on a few off you photo growers lately so i might be asking for some advice. So anyway i got the seeds mainly to try and get huge plants but im also gonna do 1 of each next week in the battle. Anyways today i germed 1 of each blueberry cookies, og cookies along with blue widow and quick critical i won a while back on best pic thread. I mixed up a bunch of subcools recipe with a few tweaks, i dont have a pic of all i put in but heres a pic of some. I layered the bottom 1/3 of 3 gallon smart pots with, and the rest a mix of ocean forest and dr earth. These will stay outside here on out. Next week ill do 1 of each in 1 gallon and start indoors and see if i can handle the light scheduling, if not i put there asses outside to i start jungle maybe lol. Anyways some if not all will finally end up in probably 40 gallon pots, or various but none less then 20. Also prolly do 1 in 4x4 raised bed. Anyways heres the start. Thanks @Dinafem-Mark for the opportunity. And thank yall that follow, im not to good with the communication part but lets have fun and try for some monsters.
20190410_112044.jpg
20190410_120809.jpg
20190214_171831.jpg

Hello yall! I was blessed with a few of the new dinafem cookie photo strains and been getting obsessed with growing organic outdoor for some monsters. So my plan is to veg these girls all season if possible. Im new to all of this so theres gonna be some bumps but ive been lurking on a few off you photo growers lately so i might be asking for some advice. So anyway i got the seeds mainly to try and get huge plants but im also gonna do 1 of each next week in the battle. Anyways today i germed 1 of each blueberry cookies, og cookies along with blue widow and quick critical i won a while back on best pic thread. I mixed up a bunch of subcools recipe with a few tweaks, i dont have a pic of all i put in but heres a pic of some. I layered the bottom 1/3 of 3 gallon smart pots with, and the rest a mix of ocean forest and dr earth. These will stay outside here on out. Next week ill do 1 of each in 1 gallon and start indoors and see if i can handle the light scheduling, if not i put there asses outside to i start jungle maybe lol. Anyways some if not all will finally end up in probably 40 gallon pots, or various but none less then 20. Also prolly do 1 in 4x4 raised bed. Anyways heres the start. Thanks @Dinafem-Mark for the opportunity. And thank yall that follow, im not to good with the communication part but lets have fun and try for some monsters. View attachment 1042962 View attachment 1042963 View attachment 1042964
That's some top notch soil and conditioners. I use black holds stuff as well. Their earth worm castings mix works great as well. I mix a bit into my coco for the seedlings so they have somthing early on the eat when its hard to feed them nutrient solution. I bought some monster chunky perilite too. Stuffs the size of quarters and golf balls it keeps the soil and coco really airrated. I'm jealous of all that soil I told ya I'm gonna need around 150 gallons of soil and am trying to decide on what to get and do. I might go get exactly what you got there. Are you mixing the roots organic with another soil?

Man idk lol. Now im thinkin starting 4 more in 1 gallon and swapping to 5 gallon later then big pots finally. Not sure yet but its all gotta fall into place somehow, no turning back. That shit ther @Tyler_Durden88 is just all the concentrate. In the pots i got ocean forest on top, dr earth and amendments on bottom. Gonna have to buy a shit ton of more soil to top off big pots but not sure what kind yet. Seen some 20 gallon bricks of happy frog for $20. Might mix a few them with some more dr earth. Will see

Man idk lol. Now im thinkin starting 4 more in 1 gallon and swapping to 5 gallon later then big pots finally. Not sure yet but its all gotta fall into place somehow, no turning back. That shit ther @Tyler_Durden88 is just all the concentrate. In the pots i got ocean forest on top, dr earth and amendments on bottom. Gonna have to buy a shit ton of more soil to top off big pots but not sure what kind yet. Seen some 20 gallon bricks of happy frog for $20. Might mix a few them with some more dr earth. Will see
Where the fuck are you getting this soil lol? its 40$ a bag by me for the 3 cubic foot. That's the main reason i switched to coco. I can buy the bricks for 10 bucks and hydrate them. Have you ever used mother earth stuff. I've heard good things. Also have you thought of mixing coco in your soil mix?

The roots organic is at grow store but the happy frog bricks are at Sutherlands. I never tried coco indoors but i got 2 huge bags in my supersoil. Cant remember the name but it was in black bag with orange print. Put 2 big bags of ancient forest humus too. When it rains i can collect nightcrawlers and red worms by the hundreds

The roots organic is at grow store but the happy frog bricks are at Sutherlands. I never tried coco indoors but i got 2 huge bags in my supersoil. Cant remember the name but it was in black bag with orange print. Put 2 big bags of ancient forest humus too. When it rains i can collect nightcrawlers and red worms by the hundreds
Lol me too I go nightwalking during the nighcrawlers breeding season to stock up for fishing season. They are everywhere and all stuck together and don't move. I go to the local football field and get around 3 5 gallon pails full of them. Or I put a steak in the ground and smack it and the vibrations make them come out of the ground. It's fun AF.

mmmm cookie ? I like cookies.

Now who doesn't like a bit of cookies :pass:

@faded187 Getting 2 of our latest strain up and running on AFN :thumbsup:

Best of luck with our 2 new cookie family strains buddy.. Let's see what you can do with these 2 new Dinafem girl's :bong:

I'll keep dropping in as you update mate. Can't wait to see how these ladies fair in your garden :thumbsup:

Until next time :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Yeah i couldn't wait till next week, probably do more next week for the battle. After less then 24 hrs i had tails on 3 of my girls. So i decided to put them in 1 gallon for now then to 5 later and so on because weather is a lil cold again. So only waiting on the og cookies to pop but like i said its only been 24hrz usually takes 36. Heres some shots.
20190411_142126.jpg
20190411_142653.jpg
20190411_175538.jpg
20190411_175909.jpg
drenched them with 2ml a liter voodoo and piranha in rain water. My tarantula was empty, must have spilt. Once they all pop up i will chop my og and blue amnesia place my veg bulb in and figure what I'm gonna do about their light scheduling.

Back