Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

20190411_180153.jpg
20190411_180557.jpg
20190411_180834.jpg

Yeah i couldn't wait till next week, probably do more next week for the battle. After less then 24 hrs i had tails on 3 of my girls. So i decided to put them in 1 gallon for now then to 5 later and so on because weather is a lil cold again. So only waiting on the og cookies to pop but like i said its only been 24hrz usually takes 36. Heres some shots. View attachment 1043750 View attachment 1043752 View attachment 1043753 View attachment 1043754 drenched them with 2ml a liter voodoo and piranha in rain water. My tarantula was empty, must have spilt. Once they all pop up i will chop my og and blue amnesia place my veg bulb in and figure what I'm gonna do about their light scheduling.
Anything with GSC in the heritage is bound to be great. Perhaps maybe the only other more iconic strain is the bluedream.You cant beat advanced nutrients. My only bitch is their customers service or lack there of. But the nutrients and supplements are top notch. Flora is great stuff the astronauts use it for a reason but AN is made specifically for growing cannabis wich is unlike any other plant on earth. And the ph perfect keeps the plant in optimal range at all times and plants love consistancy. You gonna throw a plant in my Runn what ya Brung battle?

Subbed! I did a 130 day autoflower grow but never a photo, so I’ll be learning right along with you. Pretty psyched to grow these faded — especially that Blueberry Cookie. Hmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm.

Yeah cant wait for the blue cookies. Shes in the lead. Blue cookies and blue widow both born. I was worried the og cookies wouldn't germ because she was a day later then the others so i tossed anothet in and after about 8 hrs the first one split so now i got 2. This will be there home till they get a little bigger.
20190413_070212.jpg
20190415_085114.jpg
20190415_085123.jpg
20190415_085144.jpg
back to regular vivosun m/h bulb, for some reason my hortilux blue bulb only fires up once in a while, i think hps is to weak for the bulb Hahahahaha

Subbed! I did a 130 day autoflower grow but never a photo, so I’ll be learning right along with you. Pretty psyched to grow these faded — especially that Blueberry Cookie. Hmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm.
Photos are alot easier than autos imo. You can really give them the nutrients and do HST methods to increase yields since you choose when the plant flowers theirs alot more more room for error. I'm considering switching back to photperiods and cloning after growing this gorilla glue and changing it up.

Dropped another blue cookies and blue widow. Everything comin along good, hortilux blue fired up today and they are lovin it. View attachment 1046672 View attachment 1046673 View attachment 1046674 View attachment 1046675 View attachment 1046677

Your eager brother just what we want to see :thumbsup:

Nice to see your getting 100% germination and at this early stage things look great :pass:

If you've done a 130 day auto grow you'll be fine with a photo grow, We are never to far away if you need assistance and AFN is filled with some super talented growers :bong:

You'll do fine my friend :thumbsup:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Back