Fast Buds f6 does LSD-25 Fast Buds aquaponic grow #1

It looks like she has made a great comeback from her mutant start @fettled6

Not sure about the yellow leaves, maybe a cal-mag issue? I know that is the first thing I'd think of anyway.

Keep up the good work!

It looks like she has made a great comeback from her mutant start @fettled6

Not sure about the yellow leaves, maybe a cal-mag issue? I know that is the first thing I'd think of anyway.

Keep up the good work!
thanks stormy ;)

gave fresh nutes, some iron and gogo (checked the msds, should be heaps in there for her)

maybe she just finishing up, day 45ish so maybe 2 weeks left?

considering the start I'm not to fussed if she goes early, besides... I'm on street weed bleh

f6

WP_20161101_17_23_24_Rich.jpg
WP_20161101_17_24_04_Rich.jpg
WP_20161101_17_23_37_Rich.jpg
WP_20161101_17_23_29_Rich.jpg

she really is crammed in there, any guess as to how long to leave her? Mrsf6 says pull her, I think she can go a bit longer

f6

Classic harvest question, "what do the trichs look like?" She is certainly getting those beautiful LSD-25 colors, in her in own mutant way. I have just popped a couple of these and their website says 8-9 weeks, which to me almost always means 10. LOL But your girl did get off to a rough start. Good luck with the harvest.:slap:

I'm going to have to read through your journal I just grew 2 lsd plants that never had that problem, is your ph and temps in check? mine went for 70 days I believe and another one I was watching went 60 days but he had that shit dialed in. ph can do some weird ass shit is why I'm asking.. I'm still currently smoking my lsd plants and it's bomb!!

Classic harvest question, "what do the trichs look like?" She is certainly getting those beautiful LSD-25 colors, in her in own mutant way. I have just popped a couple of these and their website says 8-9 weeks, which to me almost always means 10. LOL But your girl did get off to a rough start. Good luck with the harvest.:slap:

thanks dude,

trics look cloudy!

pistils still a bit white

:)

omfg, the smoke reviews are true!

popcorn/speed dry/test/smoke A1!

f6

Back