Yeaster ur away mate 2 healthy young.im with ya on this mate i know how much u have learned;) show them hows its done over these parts mate:) i sure cnt wait to show end results my grow lol;) good times

Here is few update pics the ole lady started three
IMG_3029.JPG
IMG_3028.JPG
IMG_3027.JPG

I have been away for a few days, but I am back and glad to see everyone's progress so far.

@IndicaIVoz I have a feeling my first grow battle type situation will be with you because we both get down on the ole DWC! And if we could bet real money I would be a rich man hahahahahaha!

I have been away for a few days, but I am back and glad to see everyone's progress so far.

@IndicaIVoz I have a feeling my first grow battle type situation will be with you because we both get down on the ole DWC! And if we could bet real money I would be a rich man hahahahahaha!

I was gonna put my money on you, just cuz you talk alotta smack. I can relate.

So, I was a little suspicious of the first HBBSS. Since yesterday it has done nothing. Jenny is a little lighter colored than I have experienced. Also, looking closely, she doesn't seem to have any new growth tips, 2nd set of leaves, at all. Has anyone ever heard of such an anomaly? I will get a better pic without the light in a bit.
On a better note, HBBSS#2 seems to be doing fine, right behind Fairlynew.

@Fairlynew , what day did soil break for you? That is my day 1, does anyone count differently?

I count from first day above soil, but alot of people count from the day they plant or from seed. I've had seeds take 3weeks to sprout that's why I wait till I see them. I have one normal sprout and one mutant.. pics a little later

The
So, I was a little suspicious of the first HBBSS. Since yesterday it has done nothing. Jenny is a little lighter colored than I have experienced. Also, looking closely, she doesn't seem to have any new growth tips, 2nd set of leaves, at all. Has anyone ever heard of such an anomaly? I will get a better pic without the light in a bit.
On a better note, HBBSS#2 seems to be doing fine, right behind Fairlynew.

@Fairlynew , what day did soil break for you? That is my day 1, does anyone count differently?
The 18th was my start date so the wife says. I will go up against a DWC grow for a pack of seeds lol

Back