derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
Ladies and gentleman letttttts get readddddy to RUMMMBLLLLE!

Folks we have an amateur grow battle extravaganza on our hands here. This is going to be for HBBSS bragging rights and the ability to talk smack for evvvvver. The contestants are as follows @Yeatster @Fairlynew @stepside and @SickSickWorld. They are all primed up and ready this thing starts TODAY!

Ladies and gentleman letttttts get readddddy to RUMMMBLLLLE!

Folks we have an amateur grow battle extravaganza on our hands here. This is going to be for HBBSS bragging rights and the ability to talk smack for evvvvver. The contestants are as follows @Yeatster @Fairlynew @stepside and @SickSickWorld. They are all primed up and ready this thing starts TODAY!
You think we got room for another contender??? The challenge was come one come all..... in Maine that means big ones line up.. little ones pair up....

It hasn't started yet, let's see what the others think...
Ive just done a bit of arithmetic and I go on holiday in 83 days so I would be pushing it to get this grow done and dry. Would have to harvest at day 70 which not sure if that would be possible with a HBBSS. Will keep an eye on this thread and keep me in mind for future grow offs.

Back