Photoperiod Emerald Triangle's Blueberry Headband and Difem's CBD Kush

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Seeing as how I'm stuck here another winter, i may as well Grow! So I decided to do some breeding and to grow some autos too. I already have some Blue Dragon Growing in another thread, and trying to resurrect some old, Russian Dragon seed..

I'll be running Blueberry Headband. this is a strain that deserves more recognition! She's a potent, Sativa leaning big girl with a potent high and an amazing flavor profile. She smells like blueberries and diesel and tastes like blueberry bubblegum! BBH is the mother of my Blue Dragon. I'm going to pollinate a clone with Black Dragon and recreate and freshen the genetics of my Blue Dragons.
( they are BBH x Durrty Dragon, which is just a pheno type of Black Dragon ) .

I'll be growing Dinafem's CBD OG Kush. I've wanted to try an Indica leaning CBD strain, I've grown 2 versions of Amnesia CBD, short Stuff's and Dinafem's. Both very good bud. The Dinafem is not a big producer though and I go through a lot of CBD bud making oil so I decided it was time to test a photo period CBD plant.

Lighting in the 4x4 is a 4 board, QB 304 light
( the Real QB, not a Chinese ripoff ), powered by a Meanwell 320H-C2800b driver giving me about 85 watts per board. I may add another 2 QBs, I have a pair of QB 324 I might use, we'll see.

Both strains have sprouted a radicle and have been planted in 3.5" starter pots.

pic is of all the strains I started, poto and auto.

BBH. CBD-OG, Russian, DDxBB planted pic1.jpg

When is the next update I’m quite intrigued with the blackberry headband :pass:

Sorry I let this thread slip by. The CBD Kush is doing good, the Blueberry Headband didn't make it. I ordered more seeds and got them a couple days ago. I'll be starting them tomorrow. Pics of the CBD plants coming up later today!

Back