Outdoor easy ryder out door....NEEED HELP PLEASE

what nutez do you recommend i want the best out of my autoz

Without giving away too much detail... the smack center of the state.
Dont tell nobody :smokebuds:lol.
Personally i believe in organic nutrients... earthworm casting(N) Bone Meal (P) Kelp(K).

An advantage to growing in pots is that you can try different nutrients on your seperate plants and then compare them to see which nutes worked best... and if money isnt an issue then pick one of every brand and try them all!

woot woot da VALLEY im from da 209.....i wish i can try them all lol bt a base nute line is no prob i got money ofr dat not all of them....do you use nutes on your out door?

Yep, Keep It Simple Sucka! no fancy brands just the basics that you can buy@ a nursery

I use Guano/BoneMeal/Kelp ----> N/P/K

aint all dat shyt in da soil???i got fox farm ocean forest

o lol if you dont mind me asking what strainz go good in cali weather? i got easy rider thatz the only seedz i can find out here in cali....do you have any clue where to get them? i found thiese seeds on budbay.com i wanna do other strainz

Well here the weather is fucking hot. Seriously tho all you need is plenty of sunshine and just enough water to make plants grow. Check out the auto seed store@ the top of the screen, I buy all my seeds from there.

ok ididnt know if they ship to the usa or how it work...i know they send to cali now # :toke: Toke

Back