Earth Box Sizes

FYI u ain’t gonna got over 3 earthbox juniors in a 2x4! Just doing 3 in mine was a pain cuz you’ll need to have room to get the covers off and on to topdress compost etc since u really can’t put nutes in the reservoir! Multiple times I’ve run 2 plants in 1 full size earthbox of space is limited but you are gonna be more limited just cuz of the size of plants they make! Why I swapped back to pots was so I could fit more strains! I’ve got a mountain of unused earthbox in all sizes in my garage! ;) :thumbsup:

The root and veg box is too deep so the water doesn’t wick up as high as needed so you will spend a long time topwatering before roots are deep enough for reservoir to start working!

Thanks Fruitz.
I can't imagine growing more than 3 plants in a 4x2. I plan to do 2.
And thanks for the gentle nudge away from the Root and Veg. I suspected as much. I'm going for simple to start out.
I feel like a Who's Who of the Autoflower Net is checking in. I've read a metric ton of your posts as well. Thanks!
Keep those possums mesmerized~!

Thanks Fruitz.
I can't imagine growing more than 3 plants in a 4x2. I plan to do 2.
And thanks for the gentle nudge away from the Root and Veg. I suspected as much. I'm going for simple to start out.
I feel like a Who's Who of the Autoflower Net is checking in. I've read a metric ton of your posts as well. Thanks!
Keep those possums mesmerized~!
Yeah, just stick to the Jrs for now with that tent. In case ya haven't seen, my thread about dolomite in EB was bumped and good info there from the bump.

Back