Live Stoners Eager noob!

Ditto the welcome, @GRODOR ! AFN is a great place - you'll have a lot of fun here. :biggrin:

Everyone else - how's things? Did someone say metal? :headbang:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::worship: we're nor worthy of the D! Rock makes the world go round! I need to find me some serious hardcore metal emojis! Thanks @ANTiFA for the warm welcome!

Cool bud!! Great to meet you and good luck on all of your grows!! Look forward to hearing how the tangie does and smells!!
Thanks @912GreenSkell I can tell you from first hand experience that she does and smells amazing. First time actually growing but I've seen and smoked her and she is one tasty lady! Come check out my journal later, it won't be like the pros on here like @The Elvis but I'm sure gonna try. :pass: take it and pass it on!

Welcome Rodger or whatever, hope you get the fat harvest you wish for. Happy growing my frind...............eP.

Good talkin for a bit in LS. So many strains to choose from. So why autos for you Sir?

Good talkin for a bit in LS. So many strains to choose from. So why autos for you Sir?
Well they just fell in my lap honestly. I was sitting on the bed one night smoking some very VERY bad reggie. Like not even smelled like weed kinda bad. Like dry hay and mold spores bad. I looked over to my fiancé and said "I sure do wish I had some one to smoke with and some good smoke to smoke with them. I swear the VERY next day @The Elvis starts working at my place of business out of the blue, like some magical best friend fairy heard my wish! And without even knowing him he shows me his garden and my eyes just popped out of my skull! It took me about 2 weeks of learning about this awesome plant to make my mind up about becoming a grower myself and learn as much as I can about this truly remarkable creature! Now @mommykush and I have our own little farm! And I only met Elvis less than 2 months ago lol!

Last edited:
Well they just fell in my lap honestly. I was sitting on the bed one night smoking some very VERY bad reggie. Like not even smelled like weed kinda bad. Like dry hay and mold spores bad. I looked over to my fiancé and said "I sure do wish I had some one to smoke with and some good smoke to smoke with them. I swear the VERY next @The Elvis starts working at my place of business out of the blue, like some magical best friend fairy heard my wish! And without even knowing him he shows me his garden and my eyes just popped out of my skull! It took me about 2 weeks of learning about this awesome plant to make my mind up about becoming a grower myself and learn as much as I cab about this truly remarkable creature! Now @mommykush and I have our own little farm! And I only met Elvis less than 2 months ago lol!
The finest of friends introducing the finest of crafts. Time-honored tradition. Couldn't be more appropriate. I am sure @The Elvis tent was an eye-opener after messin with snicklefritz reggie.
8164290.gif

I will remember that you and Mommykush are family as well, saw her post earlier. Toke it easy

The finest of friends introducing the finest of crafts. Time-honored tradition. Couldn't be more appropriate. I am sure @The Elvis tent was an eye-opener after messin with snicklefritz reggie.
View attachment 769804
I will remember that you and Mommykush are family as well, saw her post earlier. Toke it easy
BAHAHAHAHA AH yes gotta love that snicklefritz! Thanks for the warm welcome, @mommykush and I feel right at home here. :d5::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Back