Outdoor DuurtyDragon

I need a thesaurus.... I'm running out of words to describe how beautiful she is bro.

Griever,bro that girl is amazing looking!!:drool: makes me want to try my luck with a outside grow next year.wonderful work bro!!!

:howdy:bro, she keep me :drool: every time i see her, that is one wonderfull gril you got thery,wat arom is she giveing of bro be nice to no,so till later :peace:
Kudo

:) cheers guys

its allmost like i put her out and she grows all by itself iv only feed her water like 5 or 6 times the rain did it all

the smell is crazy and addictive when touched leaves a great smell on fingers

Griever, that lady is lookin mighty fine there my friend, cutos on a Job well done!:D

the smell is crazy and addictive when touched leaves a great smell on fingers

Now I Know that you have her.

That Smell has had Me on a 5-6 year quest...Addictive...:wiz:

For Me..the first time I Smelled it...I didn't know cannabis much at all..but I immediately Thought..
this is How I Expected cannabis to Smell...Mystic Herb...PERFECT...:smokebuds:

I Still hold to that..once you Taste it..it Spoils you for others..

I Think you are getting away with the Smell ATM..coz your weather has been cold..if your soil temps Lift..
she will be a Stink Monster...:crying:

I grow Jasmine round the bottom of the house...it is the only thing I have found that is strong enough to kind of Melds the outdoor grow smell..:thumbs:

If you go out a touch her..go back in and wrap you hands round a warm cup of coffee..
it warms the volatile oils and rounds them out..so you get a much better idea of how she will Taste when she finishes.

hell yeah nice sun heres a few shots i looked under loupe thc mostly cloudy :) a week away

Back