Outdoor DuurtyDragon

Very nice Griever! That is one thick, furry gal, right there. This is a Duurty too, right?

She is absolutely Glowing Griever...........:clap:...I Do Love me Outdoors.....

Autos were Made for it.

You will be finding a Big Difference in time compared to full lights huh..
But..
I Think they get more Taste outdoor...especially if they have a Cool grow season.

IMO...the Terps dissipate less in the cold..Fuller Taste..:smokebuds:

Spring Bud Tastes Sweeter..:wiz:

thanks bros heres a few shot in the sun and different point of views shes so smelly its crazy who new it would smell stronger than indoor
shes getting thicker/bigger :) still a we way to go alot of whitehairs still

IMGP3529.jpgIMGP3527.jpgIMGP3526.jpgIMGP3524.jpgIMGP3521.jpgIMGP3520.jpgIMGP3530.jpg

Greiver... based completely on leaf pattern and color. I believe i have your girls male counter part shedding pollen on me white jems space queen dom querkle lady. I think these kids are gonna be potent. All purple variations of pot i have, And not one speck of purp anywhere... what are the odds. Lol. Did your colored duurtie have fatter indica looking leafs? My other duurtie i have (i.m thinking fem, but not 100 on that), has way fatter leaf petals than my male.

heres a pic of DD that changed colour the plant itself dosint change colour only the buds

outdoor DD shot

I still dont think i have the colored pheno i seek. Guess only time will tell now...

yeah bro i hope u get some colour :)

Holy smokes griever that is some amazing trich coverage you got there bro :bow:

I am speechless once again... amazing. Have u been nomm'd for December's bom? If not, u should. I will nom u when the polls are up.

Back