Dragon Meds DUURTY DRAGONS Micro DWC

What's good AFN

Was out of town dealing with family emergencies. Couldn't tend for a week but everything was good while I was away. Things are looking up. The one Duurty Dragon had to get chopped it wasn't making a recovery. Another one was a Boy, I kept him going. The runt is still a runt but finally has showed it's sex and is a girl! I'm keeping the boy in hopes to get some viable beans and cross pollinate some Duurty dragons to hopefully that Duurty next to it & some Duurty x Ghaze C99^2

Day 32
Duurty Dragon Boy
View attachment 308736
View attachment 308737
View attachment 308738
He started dropping pollen about 3-5 days ago.

Duurty Dragon (lady runt)
View attachment 308739
View attachment 308740
View attachment 308741

Ghaze C99 x C99 Day 32
(Still a lil sick, trying to figure this one out & lost most fan leaves will I was away but is sharing more light down below looking great tho!)
View attachment 308744
View attachment 308743
View attachment 308742

Ghaze C99 x C99 Day 74
Started flush 7 days ago and gave her a fresh flush res change yesterday. Pure water nothing else for now.
View attachment 308746
View attachment 308745
View attachment 308747

Thanks for dropping by, any comments or suggestions would be appreciated! Be safe out there.

If anyone could shed some light on breeding that would be great. I'm assuming that the males pollen is ready as some sacks have opened and I can pollen on some lower leaves below open sacks. But when is the good time in the auto life cycle to pollinate the female? Any help and suggestions would be cool. I've never did any of this before.

Seeds develop fully in about 4 weeks(some 1 week earlier and some 1 week later). Time is against you with autos, I try to pollenate around day 40 if a 70 day variety,

Thanks a lot Dingo appreciate the help

Whats good everyone

Harvested the Ghaze C99 x C99 and surprisingly that lil girl came to 141g wet weight!!! The whole plant was literally all buds you could not see any stems or branches. Which made trimming difficult bc I wanted to keep her whole and not chopped branch by branch for picture purposes.

I successfully pollinated two ladies with the Duurty Dragon male. One being Duurty Dragon x Duurty Dragon and the other Duurty Dragon x Ghaze C99 (xC99) F1.

The runt Duurty Dragon has literally more than quadrupled since the last update a lil over 10 days ago, from the ways she's looking and recent research she's a dominant deep chunk pheno & she has been successfully pollinated and back crossed to a Duurty Dragon.

Pics coming soon.

Everything was fake all photos were fake stolen photoshopped everything including all posts and fake pictures were for pure entertainment purposes. going off the grid...but I'll be around. Good luck to all & be safe out there.

Back