Dragon Meds DUURTY DRAGONS Micro DWC

OOOGaUtO

MagnaCartaHolyGrow
Reaction score
What's up AFN!! Glad to be back and up. Definitely missed my AFN fam happy to see everybody still doing great!

I'm currently running 3 stealth micro boxes right now, I'm trying to get a perpetual thing going here. I placed the Dragons in my box which is substantially bigger than my other two boxes sorry but I don't have dimensions right now. I germed three Duurtys and all sprouted successfully. I also germed one GhazexC99xC99 successfully. & I also have one GhazexC99xC99 at Day 61.

Still using all AN nutes plus additives.

Duurty Dragon 1 Day 19
View attachment 304194View attachment 304195
Unfortunately I think this one may be a boy but if so i think I may just let it grow so I can get some more Duurty beans & maybe a Duurty X (Ghaze x C99) x C99 cross.
Duurty Dragon 2 Day 19
View attachment 304199
Duurty Dragon 3 Day 19
View attachment 304200
Unfortunately this is a runt but I hope she can pull through.
Group shot
View attachment 304203View attachment 304204

Ghaze x C99 x C99 Day 19
View attachment 304201View attachment 304202

Ghaze x C99 x C99 Day 61
View attachment 304206View attachment 304205View attachment 304207
I'm extremely disappointed to report that all 5 Ghaze x C99 x C99 that I have grown have been extremely problematic and show signs of nasty multiple deficiencies that I just haven't been able to control. This lady is about 11 inches tall and all the others never made it this far.

Duurtys are grown in exact same condition from temp ph ppm everything and these Dragons haven't shown one sign of nothing but healthy hardy beautiful lushness and these Dragons already have a very pungent affy smell. I cant wait for these to finish.

Glad to be back and can't wait for this journey! Thanks & happy growing everyone!!

Last edited:
welcome back bro! my chair is pulled "Munch..munch..munch that chazexc99 is still looking good even with the deficiencies...growing and learning :tiphat:

welcome back bro! my chair is pulled "Munch..munch..munch that chazexc99 is still looking good even with the deficiencies...growing and learning :tiphat:

Thanks a lot Sofa & I agree this GhazeXc99xc99 is doing very well despite the deficiencies, I could only imagine how great it could be. Thanks for dropping by bro!

Welcome back!
Haven't seen you post in a while!

What's up everybody.

Another mishap, things just aren't going my way at all. So out of the three Duurty's I got one great looking male and one dud and something else killed the other one, I thought maybe cutworm but I'm not sure any help please would be highly appreciated. It's like something ate straight thru the base of the stem.

View attachment 305759

Any ideas what may have caused this, I really don't want this to happen to my other babies. Any help would be highly appreciated.

probably a worm bro. i once found a little worm inside a leaf...it was eating the plant.

Looks like a "rot" to me. It looks soft and mushy to me. If so, that's definitely a rot. Are you running anything like Dutch Master "Zone", any mycorrhizae, or epsom salts? It looks like your running 3" net pots but I really can't tell what medium. On the close-up it looks like soil (but that didn't make sense) so I guess you have a "cap" on the net pot. If so, it may have outgrown the hole and taken damage (if hard plastic), then rot sets in. If that's a black foam cap, I'll near guarantee that's rot from the foam holding water and mold. If this round survives, I'd hard bleach soak the entire system before starting a new one.

JMHO on observation.

Last edited:
probably a worm bro. i once found a little worm inside a leaf...it was eating the plant.

Thanks for the help bruh. Yea that's what I more than likely figured it was. I have found a worm in there once. I ended up taking everything out of the grow area cleaned and disinfected three times, two diff big sprays and bombed the area. Hopefully no more insects worms whatever!!

Looks like a "rot" to me. It looks soft and mushy to me. If so, that's definitely a rot. Are you running anything like Dutch Master "Zone", any mycorrhizae, or epsom salts? It looks like your running 3" net pots but I really can't tell what medium. On the close-up it looks like soil (but that didn't make sense) so I guess you have a "cap" on the net pot. If so, it may have outgrown the hole and taken damage (if hard plastic), then rot sets in. If that's a black foam cap, I'll near guarantee that's rot from the foam holding water and mold. If this round survives, I'd hard bleach soak the entire system before starting a new one.

JMHO on observation.

Thanks for dropping by and helping out. It could be that as well. My medium is just a root cube grow plug whatever you call it in a 3 in netpot. Thanks for the help and suggestions, highly appreciated.

Back