Dragon Meds Duurty dragons and stone dragons

iWumbo

I lost my keys
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Some weed
Hello first i want to say thanks to all the very kind persons here. Also you afn arent lik community its like one big weed smoking family lol
Okay main event is Duurty and stone dragonz
Medium. Fox farms ocean forest
Pots. 1gal pots, 16 oz cup to Start
Nutes. None
Light. Good ole sunlight
Cheers family and stay medicated

Last edited:
Hello afn family would anyone happen to know where I can get like a package of these duurty dragon seeds . I look n the portal and couldn't find and I would lovr to have a chance to get score a pack any helps greatly appreciated thank you for your time... Stay Medicated:pass:

I'd say pretty much the only shot you have at a Durrty Dragon would be to contact stone at the portal. I have pack of durrty regs privately bred, but I am guessing it might be a wee bit tough getting some. Remember the rules mate, no buying selling trading seed or equipment in the public forms. What happens in pm's, stays in pm's.
Out of curiosity, what is it about the Durrty versus other portal gear you want so badly?

Got some stone dragons
IMG_6771.JPG

Also i dropped all of the stone dragons in water and buyed sum ocean forest by foxfarm for the pots 1 gal pots for them.. I at the grans house for a few days then ill be able to post pics

SUP dm lol total from afn portal i got 15x stone dragons , 1x rainbow moonstone ,1x ruby, 1x nashira and 1x moonstone tango
Nice mix you got! I just grew a nashira for the solo cup comp and the smell is amazing, like fruity bubblegum. Haven't sampled it yet though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nice im looking foward to my other package most of all lol:d5:

Also my pac of stone dragon says special reserve wut that mean
Oh what is the other package? I'm not sure about the special reserve thing. Honestly I think it might be just a mixture of past dragons but I'm sure you know where to get the answer to that question.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back