New Grower Dutch pro feed schedule

Reaction score
Evening AF Family. Hope everyone is tip top.

I am hoping that with the vast amount of knowledge and experience on this site someone may have some useful advice.

I am using the DUTCH PRO range..
20170622_165227.jpg

To be honest im not too sure how well they compare against others as this is my first grow and this is just the box set the shop offered me.
However I have managed to grow two healthy (in my novice eyes) NYC DIESELS day 60+61 today (pics 55-56) so they obviously do the job.
20170620_125602.jpg
20170620_124343.jpg

I have followed their feed schedule (somewhat lightly in regards to the mutli total+take root, I forgot a couple of times..tut..tut) starting at half the minimum working up by .5 ml a week.
20170622_165621.jpg

I have had very minimal nute burn, And aside from the early days (week1-3) which turned out to be salt build up minimal-zero deficiencies (that my novice eyes spotted anyway)
The first 3-4 weeks in the grow room temps/humidity were unstable and fluctuated a fair bit until I got my shit together so there are a few variables regarding the girls to date.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these particular nutrients range and what experiences they have had, good/bad.
I was also wondering if anyone has any kind of schedule they have tweaked for autos.

Dutch pro also do an autoflower dedicated nutrient range and obviously there and hundreds more on the market.
I'd rather not go out spending more money when I have pretty much a full box here but on the other hand I don't fancy spending the next two months growing the next girls when I could be doing better.
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated...:greenthumb:cheers guys:vibes:

Last edited:
Mr Ganjamoto grew out the biggest auto I know to date using Dutch Pro in a DWC setup...his monster DP Autoutimate was over 1kg dry!! Oddly enough very few use their nutes! I might try them next winter indoors. Check the DP stickies threads for the grow journal.

Back