New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

The girls are from CK, candy cane and early miss. Have been fed Dutchpro nutrients.

I am doing this with a friend who can benefit from the medical part of the grow.

I have a second grow cabinet almost finished for my house, but its gotta be stealth. Will post it here when finished. Please ask if i have left anything out as i am a noob!
We all start somewhere Dudeski, i think it awesome that you have a partner that is benefiting from the medical aspect of your grows. Thats kick ass!

I have to post about how i got here. It started with a twitter feed from a prominent smokers magazine and that led me to a different forum than this one. I lurked, read alot of journals, and got ideas. What impressed me was one persons, among several, willingness to help others. Everyone wanted to copy his style and grows.

Then he kinda vanished until a few others said, he is just gone from here (there). Well, since his wisdom was the best in my opinion, i found AFN and the person that was always helpful.

That helpful individual is Atrain and im thankful for the guidance and inspiration that was shared. It motivated us enough to invest enough to try for ourselves. Thank you!
I think A-Train helps more of us then he lets on lol. I find him to be quite Stealthy too lol

That's even better than my Blue Mystic. I only got one big cola. :) I was going to top my plants but they're auto strain so I got afraid of killing it. Have you tried ponytails method? I am experiencing it with my plant and looks like I am getting good result.
Hey Af_mini, do you know if theres a tutorial on ponytailing? I have been looking but cant seem to find one anywhere lol

Hey Af_mini, do you know if theres a tutorial on ponytailing? I have been looking but cant seem to find one anywhere lol

A train has it posted somewhere.

I found out that we have to grow a plant to learn. Then we learn more every grow. I got a ways to go. Afn is the best site on the web

Day 60. GC is almost all red pistils!

P1154682.JPG

Back