New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Nothing cut here yet. I'm looking for about 2oz off Neville haze, its a smaller plant. No idea on skylar as the buds are tight. One or both will be cut in the next week or so. I will post but im not interested in quantities, just good quality for personal use!

Oh im excited! My first ever grow was chopped too early, big mistake. So i am patient. Can wait to try the mephisto, will be my first. I grew the Neville haze last run, top shelf smoke. I bought 5 more beans. May buy 5 more too.

I think everyone who grows has made the noob mistake of harvesting early

It's worth the wait for the extra weight
Might look into them seeds I could do with some new beans

Thanks bud! Im trying to use what i learn here.

And you're using it very well! Those girls are niiiice and thick

Nothing cut here yet. I'm looking for about 2oz off Neville haze, its a smaller plant. No idea on skylar as the buds are tight. One or both will be cut in the next week or so. I will post but im not interested in quantities, just good quality for personal use!

That's still good weight off a "smaller" plant... They aren't all that small.... Imo. :thumbsup:

I think everyone who grows has made the noob mistake of harvesting early

It's worth the wait for the extra weight
Might look into them seeds I could do with some new beans

Indeed we've all been there! Actually my first photo grow I let it go so long it rotted lol it smelled and tasted like hay. :yoinks: I was afraid of taking too early and missed the mark lol

I like that! Its worth the wait for the extra weight lol nice!

They are a smaller plant for sure, but the quality of Neville haze is nice! I like the flavor too, old school Columbian taste

Music to my ears! :pass:

Will add them to my wish list I'm thinking some sweet seeds dark devil for my next grow

I think the small size of your plants are due to the marshydro lights not the strain mine are the same they should be at least 1.5ft tall by now

I am going to stick with CFL for veg and Mars for flower from now on I pulled around 2 oz a plant on my last grow using that method but there's still time there almost a month old u never know I might be in for a shock

but like you said it not about the yield it's about the quality and the satisfaction of smoking your own homegrown

I am gonna have a good look through this thread today see how the lady's have matured so i apologise now for all the likes

Wow man just got past the first grow page 16 you did a great job short but stacked plants I have hope for my midgets now have some rep man great growing are you sure your a noob :slap:

Back